Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

WilliamHenry104@yahoo.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

WilliamHenry104@yahoo.com

Unread postby ImDumb » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 am

I had made this note by this guy's name: Never married. (crazy-funny). He sent me an email the 1st day - photos of himself and his mother.

1. Where did you meet the scammer?
Que Pasa

2. Did you initiate contact or did they contact you first?
He did

3. What are the scammer's details? Name, email address, claimed location, phone number and so on.
William Joe Henry (age 47) WilliamHenry104@yahoo.com; home: Unit 7, Heathrow International Trading Estate, Green Lane, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW46HB, Manchester, UK; office: (claims to be engineer in oilfield) 7th floor, 11 Old Jewry, ECzR, 8 DU, Manchester, UK; ph: +447031899852

4. If you met on a website, did they ask you to talk to them off it? If so, what progam did they suggest?
Yahoo Messenger

5. How long was it before the subject of removing clothes was brought up?
4th day

6. Who brought it up?
he did

7. How long after this did the blackmail start?
next day after it happened...I told him that he was too young for me after he said he wanted to marry me

8. How much was asked for, how did they tell you to pay it and how long did they give you to pay it?
$3500, Western Union send to his father's lawyer in Malaysia (my computer did not print all of our discussion...I will add lawyer's name if I can find it)

9. What did they tell you the consequences of your not paying would be?
send video to CNN and all my Facebook friends (he is on Facebook)

10. How did you end up on this site? If you used a search engine, what phrase did you search for?
internet blackmail

ImDumb
New survivor

Re: Help us research these scammers by answering a few quest

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Thanks for your report. His photo has a few other hits on sites, so I'll post this one up of him too.

If you find anything else on him, please add it and don't forget to read our thread about what to do now.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: WilliamHenry104@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:17 pm

On Facebook,
William Henry aka william.henry.1297

Comment from his wall about one free TV program:
"do you want them to upload movies from heaven or do you want them to kill there self because of you paid 5dollars monthly, come on Nigerians grow up and act like human, there trying there best, iroko TV move on am beside you guys......LOL."

On MySpace:
William Henry same picture
Man, 51, Kuala Lumpur, 14, Malaysia
Active since 19 June 2012

The pictures are reported online for being used in romance scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com