Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

klaudia.com1987 on Be Naughty

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

klaudia.com1987 on Be Naughty

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2517]

What name did the scammer use?: John Espina (his Western Union name)
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: klaudia kaksson
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Be Naughty
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 600 euros
Name you were told to send the money to. : John Espina
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked him in Skype, I reported him in Skype, he's now changed his Skype account to "klaudia.com1987"
I've frozen my Facebook account and planning to ask Facebook not to publish any videos on my name. Will have to report this scam to police.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I'm sorry to say but I got so frightened and when he played back the video to me on Skype I paid 250 euros to him, shame
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

I berated myself -now looking for accepting myself here

Unread postby Yogibear » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello all and thanks for this great website, really! Unfortunately I did pay my scammer on the 16.7. to this person in the Philippines, that was supposed to be a Danish woman in Skype, I know silly me, the old story, here goes...
What made matters worse is that I am a trusted person in religious circles, fortunately I don't think the spammer got this.
So yes the devil is in the detail. I had for quite a while amused myself what having 'sex' with someone in Skype connection would be like. Well I learned, will never takes my pants off again in Skype, I promise. Not unless it's my beloved partner on the line!
So what happened, how did I get scammed and blackmailed online. It was like this. I got to this dating site 'BeNaughty'. I thought they must be ok since I know they have been going for years. Not so. BeNaughty is as unreal as hell!!! The ladies that send you messages before you sent them your credit card details were all fakes! Don't go anywhere near Benaughty dating. So I was really upset when I discovered this. (It's all well documented if you search for 'BeNaughty Scam' in Google. Do a simple google search and it's all there).
So anyway I was upset that I gave my credit card details to BeNaughty and that I was fooled to paying for nought with them. So consequently I discovered these two people on the same website, that is 'BeNaughty' there were two people, that seemed women on the site looking for blokes to go on videoChat on the same site. So I got interested and there I was soon chatting with them still clothes on. One of them, who had a very strange username, suggested we continue chatting in Skype.
I knew for a split second that giving my Skype name can expose me for scams, because my Skype name has my genuine name in it. But foolishly I though, oh well, it'll be ok. BIG mistake. So i thought I was chatting with a Danish lady on Skype who was exposing herself and naturally I did the same, you can imagine the rest. In reality it was a Philippino bloke, I believe. And the way he executed the scam was scary (professional?) and the blackmailing was done with the whole list of my Facebook friends and he said he will send them a link of the video which he played back to me on his Skype account. He demanded immediate action of sending him 600 euros. And I chickened, I did sent him 256 euros which he was contenting himself on! I nearly got a heartattack I was so scared and only subsequently discovered this site after doing a search for 'scams' in Google.
Thank you for this site again. Please, it would be great if people, i.e. us would spread the word about these blackmail scams/sextortion, Sextortion and Skype+Facebook being potentially dangerous combo because of recording of videos being going on! I sincerely hope I or no-one else will have to go through that hell again. I was imagining all my friends shrinking from me and giving me the cold shoulder when they discover the video link in Facebook. My friends being spiritual can be 'prudes'. Well it's 20 days or s since the scam happened, I've done all the contrary moves and reported the scam to local police and it seems no video has ever surfaced in Some.
Yogibear
New survivor

Re: I berated myself -now looking for accepting myself here

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Do you have the scammer's details too? That way others can be saved from going through the same thing as you did.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: I berated myself -now looking for accepting myself here

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Yogibear, thanks for taking the time to write your story here. It will help others to not feel so alone, and be able to move on after the scam. If you have not read all of this topic yet, reading this might help you to realize that the scam is probably not going to be the worst thing to happen in your life, and it is actually a smaller mistake than you thought it was then or now.
Closure.When Will This End? How Do Scammers Think? pg13
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509

Posting up your thoughts 20 days after the scam is a positive step in the right direction. This memory will fade and become less traumatic over time. Just keep your eyes forward, and put this small mistake behind you. Beating yourself up and berating yourself is a total waste of time, believe me. Especially since that is time of yours that you are choosing to give to the scammer, who has now completely forgotten about you. I'm sure that posting your story here has made your stronger, and better able to handle even tougher things that will come up later in your life.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

paulinodimaligo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2591]

What name did the scammer use?: mavie hansen, john espina, gian karlo b sanchez
Scammer's email address if you have it.: paulinodimaligo@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: n/a
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: hannas1915
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: n/a
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: twoo
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 4000 SEK
Name you were told to send the money to. : John Espina
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Phillipines/Cabanatuan city
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 9351703700
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: not posted yet
How were you to send the money ?: western union and others
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
1.JPG
1.JPG (9.12 KiB) Viewed 5131 times

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked on skype.
changed my skype details
made security to allow only contacts in the list
deactivated my facebook account
deactivated my twitter and Linkedin account
created google alert with my first name

On FB:

Kristen Jane Christiansen aka kristenjane.christiansen
Works at FC Barcelona
Studied at Uni. Southern Denmark
Past: Denmark High School
Lives in South Denmark
From South Denmark
Joined Facebook March 16, 2014

Stolen picture used:
kristen.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paulinodimaligo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Chat log excerpts - money receivers:

First Name : Gian Karlo
Middle Name : B.
Last Name : Sanchez
Address Line Cabanatuan City
City/Town : Aliaga,Nueva Ecija
Mobile Phone : +639351703700
Email Address : paulinodimaligo@gmail.com

hannas1915: Banco de oro (BDO)
hannas1915: 00619017xxxx
hannas1915: First name: Gian karlo
hannas1915: Last name : Sanchez
hannas1915: Adress: sapang katuray bukot aliaga nueva ecija
hannas1915: Cabanatuan city
hannas1915: +639268699688
hannas1915: marte_iancarlo@yahoo.com

Bank account reported.

mavie hansen
mav.han1@gmail.com

hannas1915: This is another option for Filipino overseas to try. To start sending the money to Philippines FREE just follow these simple steps: Register XOOM account (...)
hannas1915: Ok i will give 3 hours from now to find some cash to send me in the westernunion..
hannas1915: But i will allow you to do that in just one condition?
hannas1915: Now since you didnot make our first deal and i will give a lot of chances i want you to send me 1500kr now.. Its up to if you want to take it or leave it.
hannas1915: Ok just send 1000kr but this time you only have 2hours to make..understand
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mav.han1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:30 pm

On FB:

Maviee M Hansen aka mav.han1
From Esbjerg, Denmark
Joined Facebook April 21, 2014.

Stolen picture used:

Image - see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7419.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jazmin Shannel

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Feedback form #3726

What name did the scammer use?*: Jkissableliss
Scammer's email address if you have it.: paulinodimaligo@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?*: 26
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: jennie_june03
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: travelgirls
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 500$
Name you were told to send the money to. : no name specified
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: no country specified
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +639351703700
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked him in Skype, Closed my FB account and Linkedn
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Dont add girls so easily in Skype ...and even less get naked

DOB 1st January 1989 from Sweden
Attachments
Jazmin-Shannel-hot-pics-mix15.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com