Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Heather.Lola on Chatroulette

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Heather.Lola on Chatroulette

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Feedback form #2420

Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Heather.Lola
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Didn't get it
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 500 euros
Name you were told to send the money to. : Ayoub Saine
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have blocked the scammer on skype and I have set my facebook friends to private and deactivated my profile
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Heather.Lola

Unread postby LessonLearnt7 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:20 pm

So this one was my stupid drunken mistake. By the way you guys are an absolute Godsend I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across this page!

So the scammer never sent me a link but he did list a few of my fb friends names, I immediately set all my information to private and deactivated my account. Do you think it's worth reactivating it just to log on and post a message warning people if they receive a link to ignore it?

I've set a google alert up to look out for my name and I keep checking throughout the day. Is there anything else possibly I could do? I feel pretty confident that with me deactivating my account and blocking him on skype there is no way he can access my friends unless he noted them down? :/

Thanks again guys!
ITS A TRAP!
LessonLearnt7
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:35 pm

LessonLearnt7 wrote:I've set a google alert up to look out for my name and I keep checking throughout the day. Is there anything else possibly I could do? I feel pretty confident that with me deactivating my account and blocking him on skype there is no way he can access my friends unless he noted them down? :/

Should be it. Now it's a matter of staying off the grid til the scammer has moved on.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby LessonLearnt7 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Do you think it's worth re-activating my facebook briefly just to post some kind of message?
ITS A TRAP!
LessonLearnt7
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:13 pm

LessonLearnt7,

It is a risk... you are the one able to decide if is worth it or not. Our advice is to keep it inactive for at least 2 weeks, for your own sake.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby LessonLearnt7 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:54 pm

I was just wondering how long it usually takes for the videos to go up? And do you know which site he'd be likely to upload them too just so I can keep checking?

Once again, thank you guys so much!
ITS A TRAP!
LessonLearnt7
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Are no general rules about it as long as the scammers are not the same. In most of the cases, the video is not even saved after the victim saw it. And you do not need to check any site online hosting videos - Google will do it for you if you set that Alert proper.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby LessonLearnt7 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Okay cool, and I'm assuming I'm being overly paranoid when I think even though I deactivated my facebook he may have still noted down the URL's of all my contacts anyway? Surely that's impossible?

Thanks again!
ITS A TRAP!
LessonLearnt7
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Anything's possible, but it's highly unlikely.
Wayne

Unread postby LessonLearnt7 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Okay guys so I just got a message on Skype demanding that I pay now etc etc and he sent me a link for the video to dailymotion, however when I went through to the link it was dead and re-directed me, what do you think this means?

I've blocked him and I'm in the process of deleting my skype is there anything else I can do

Edit: The message was sent under the name salma mouaq which is the name of somebody that tried to add my friend on facebook earlier today. f*ck.
ITS A TRAP!
LessonLearnt7
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com