Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Holly Lemyre Part 2

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen pics of Holly Lemyre - part 2

Unread postby Ferrarista » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Ok, I trust you because you're an expert in this field...but the pictures seem to be taken from different profiles of different persons. Of course I refused the request and I advised that my friend to delete and block her.
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:57 am

I received another friendship request from this profile

https:/ /www.face book.com/ani.hakobyan.5268

but I only found the notification email because she deleted the request before I could check.

It's becoming suspect....two requests in a few days...i hope that they are not coming back to me....
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:12 am

If she deleted her request, why worry? Do not add anyone to FB you do not know in real life.
FB Profile Pictures stolen from Russian brides site: http:/ /www.hotrussianbrides.com/russian-brides/profile-506717.aspx

After you reactivated Fb, did you clean house, and block everyone you do not know in real life?
Did you change your username and profile picture after that?
Have you set privacy to friends only, not friends of friends?
Did you set other privacy settings as high as you can?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:25 am

The only thing that I haven't done is changing my profile picture, but I have done all the other things.

So do you think that these friend requests are just mere coincidences?
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:59 pm

They're looking to be possible scammers, but unrelated to the original scam to me.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:12 pm

OK. However I have to say that the profile https:/ /www.face book.com/ebot.carole now has 3 common friends with me. It seems that she's adding more and more people for her/his scam. I know that it could be completely uncorrelated with my story, but it could be useful for your battles against scammers.
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ferrarista » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:36 am

Update: I have been added on skype by the following contact: Name removed as there's no proof the account is used for scams - Wayne

Of course I haven't accepted, but I have to say that now I have a new skype account, I'm not using the old one that I used to talk with the scammer...
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:44 am

I've removed the name as it may not be linked to the scammer.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

swiftmonica58@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Feedback form #2792 + #2793

Scammer's email address if you have it.: swiftmonica58@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: jane.stephenson91
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 300, then 150, then 200
Name you were told to send the money to. : Marlon Santiago
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on skype and made my facebook as private as I could

DOB 1st January 1994 from Ohio, USA
Wayne

monica.swift8

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:56 am

Feedback form #2810

What name did the scammer use?: monica.swift8
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: monica.swift8
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: https:/ /www.face book.com/profile.php?id=100006321191103&fref=ts

What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 500 dollar
How were you to send the money ?: western union

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: her facebook monica swift oh if your gonna add someone on facebook check thier profile her/his says male with a girl profile pic delete my facebook told the friends that he/she linked to me that were gonna get a fake the vid calmed down(not really but kinda)then told the scammer to show me the vid again. soo and he did and i know noone would do this but i did. i showed my parent i couldnt help it. soo my mom was furiuos af my friend also help me calm down then i, told her.nice very nice (trying to not give a f*ck)(ironic) idgf about that vid you just showed my parent(im 17) you are sooo done we re about to report yo ass, we re just waiting for you to make the move you call the shot faggot he replies with hahahas ( my sister bullies me alot and when we re fighting and im wining the arguement she always laught ) 12% your life is over ( my sister or brother havent get anythin your school is done ( asked 4 friend from school they didnt get shit) 56% (and my sister still didnt get shit D:) last thing she said to me'' ok fine you not send the money ahh
goodluck to your life
im going to share it now your f***ing video
see at the all reaction of all
just wait‏'' after that i search my name in google everyday check her facebook to see the new victims and warn them b4 time tried to ask her facebook didnt have her email (dang v.v) tried downloaded skype hacker programs all outdated (im not a hacker never hack before but thing like this got my laptop with viruses with no results) soo day 3 i made a new skype added the scammer and act like i didnt know him/he i did the same thing i dug oout some weird ass vid idl from where lol i think it was from the movie sex tape LOL i saw her/he video idk just wanted to check it then i put a cut from a movie idont from where but it was a cop staring right at you. she delete me but im still scared :c

DOB 18th February 1992 from New York Florida, USA

Works at Student
No schools/universities to show

Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com