Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

سارة وهبي Sarah Wahbi on facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

سارة وهبي Sarah Wahbi on facebook

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Feedback form #1840

What name did the scammer use?: سارة وهبي Sarah Wahbi
Scammer's email address if you have it.: -
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: iman.hamdani
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: I already blocked him
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 700 $
Name you were told to send the money to. : Youssef falhi
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 00212698590593
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: Yotube - Blackmailer removed video upon my request as I promised him with money
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: 1- blocked him on FB and Skype
2- Reported to police
3- Deactivated FB
4- blocked him on all applications
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I reported incident to local police in Amman Jordan, they took full information and sent their reports to Interpol.

I contacted spammer second day noting that incident took place Tuesday 20 May and told him he will not get one single penny from me whether he posted a video and shared it or not.
He was somehow frustrated and said that he is a poor guy and needs money and mentioned that he went back to god and deleted the video.

I told him that i can send you even a full HD video of me but will include your sister in :) I hanged up call.

Two hours later i got whatsapp message from Qatari number 0097433302414 asking me to contact the blackmailer or he will (blackmailer) spread the video. I told him i have no problems spreading my video and he went.

Day later i got viber message from the spammer saying Hi, and you will be a luck guy, I don't know the purpose of sending this but i blocked him on all apps and stopped all communications second day of incident.

From Bandung, Indonesia
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: سارة وهبي Sarah Wahbi

Unread postby ajammal » Wed May 28, 2014 9:12 am

Much appreciated Wayne for posting my experience and assisting us moving to a better state.

Today is day 7 since this issue happened and i got nothing back from the spammer, he last tried to contact me on whatsapp last Thursday and he is appearing to be last seen on whatsapp Sunday. I am still deactivating my Facebook and as i said i already blocked him on all social apps.

He posted the video only once and they time he started threatening me, i asked him at that time to remove it if he is willing to get paid noting that I contacted him again informing he wont get single penny what ever he did.

Do you think things are going on the right way and shall i expect him come back at any time?

Many thanks dear!
ajammal
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 28, 2014 2:44 pm

So long as you're blocking him and keeping your profiles deactivated you're doing the right thing. When they can't see the person, they move on.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby ajammal » Wed May 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Much appreciated Wayne, however I need to know when all preventive steps are taken, have you ever witnessed any of those Moroccan scammers getting back to victims?

I really wanna get rid of bad thoughts running in the back of my head.

Have a great day!
ajammal
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Here's the stats. 4000+ people followed the steps, 3 have had the scammer actually post anything after.
Wayne

Unread postby ajammal » Thu May 29, 2014 5:32 am

Good news!! I'm really glad we're having great guys like you for valuable support.

All the best!
AJ
ajammal
New survivor

Unread postby tete12345 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 am

ajammal wrote:Good news!! I'm really glad we're having great guys like you for valuable support.

All the best!
AJ

did you hear anything from them ?

Thanks
tete12345
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 am

No, the scammer left. And his scam was 2 months ago.
Stay away from the scammer's profiles, follow the advice steps, and he will not return.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com