Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen footage of Rachael (VCW)

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Sophie Belgados - chatroulette

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:05 am

Feedback form #8102

What name did the scammer use?*: Sophie Belgados
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 21
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: sophie.belgados
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Block them on Skype
Deactivate Facebook
Change Facebook privacy of girlfriend
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I blocked him as soon as he showed the video
I am on my girlfriend's Facebook where he said he will send the video now, nothing so far. after two hours.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Alicia Lacelle - chatroulette

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:23 am

Feedback form [#8393]

What name did the scammer use?*: Alicia Lacelle
Scammer's email address if you have it.: A.borhane01@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: NA
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: alicia.lacelle1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
How much money did they demand?: £400
Name you were told to send the money to. : Borhane Aouab
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: Youtube
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alicia.lacelle67 - bazoocam

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:49 pm

Feedback form #8473

What name did the scammer use?*: gonzalocanovas30
Scammer's email address if you have it.: a.borhane01@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 26
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: alicia.lacelle67
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: bazoocam
How much money did they demand?: 300€
Name you were told to send the money to. : Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: nothing
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: phone number Skype:
+33563298526

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Tarn / Tarn-et-Garonne, Midi-Pyrénées
Original network provider* France Télécom
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

yassmine.mary33 - chatroulette

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:04 am

Feedback form [#8715]

What name did the scammer use?*: yassmine.mary33
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 20
Scammer's Skype name.: yassmine mary
Scammer's Skype username . .*: yassmine.mary33
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: chatroulette.com
How much money did they demand?: 500

On Skype:

yassmine.mary33 / yassmine mary

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Alicia Lacelle - bazoocam

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:49 am

Feedback form [#8771]

What name did the scammer use?*: alicia lacelle
How old did the scammer say they were?*: she didnt
Scammer's Skype name.: alicia lacelle
Scammer's Skype username . .*: alicia.lacelle561
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: bazoocam
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 400 euros
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: youtube dina guerina - This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked and deleted from skype, raise the f/b private policy in my account and then deleted
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: they showed me a video of me on youtube which stayed on for about 5 minutes then i reported the link and the profile of them... nothing so far after 4 hours

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

angela tas - chatroulette

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:35 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#9398]

What name did the scammer use?*: angela tas
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 21
Scammer's Skype name.: angela tas
Scammer's Skype username . .*: angela.tas2
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: None
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 200eur
Name you were told to send the money to. : Yassine bouak
How were you to send the money ?: WU
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Just blocked him on skype.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: It was a rachael vcw...
=
Yassine Bouak using a different gallery of stolen pictures here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34094
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen footage of Rachael (VCW)

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Feedback form #10429

What name did the scammer use?*: phoebe santos
How old did the scammer say they were?*: did not state
Scammer's Skype name.: phoebs018
Scammer's Skype username . .*: phoebs018
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: omegle
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: ive blocked the person on skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: she said she was from australia but after adding i realised she was a scammer as previously a few days before, someone similar tried to. Just with a different name and face

From Singapore
Wayne

Re: Scammers abusing stolen footage of Rachael (VCW)

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Feedback form #12846

What name did the scammer use?*: Nicole Jenson
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 20
Scammer's Skype username . .*: Lalajenson
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Craigslist
How much money did they demand?: 500 then down 200
How were you to send the money ?: Moneypak card
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on Skype and deactivated facebook.

DOB September 6th 1995 from Illinois, USA
Wayne

Eva, OK-Cupid, London

Unread postby UKVic » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Hello, contacted by 'girl' called Eva on OKCupid, listed as London based.

Screenshot-2019-09-26-at-19-01-02.png
account has been deleted. I've contracted the admin for support but not found them super responsive in the past with issues.

Profile photos plus one other I don't have a copy of. Sat at a table by a pool on holiday.

IMG-2593.png

IMG-2589.jpg

I always try to get prospective dates off the websites and onto WhatsApp as it's easier to talk there, so I had already given my telephone number. On the basis, I can block them if they miss-behave and never had any problems before. I was unaware of this kind of thing. Will likely get a burner number for future.

Said was from Madrid, worked as Nurse. Lived in Camden, London. Wanted to meet for a drink but could we first talk on Skype. Normal request to speak video for safety, I normally do it to verify they are their pictures before going out for drinks. I don't normally use Skype and didn't have on my phone, so the scammer suggested Instagram. Again, many girls do this, didn't seem out of the ordinary. And works for both of us to verify who they are.

Instagram Handle: Eva_alice77

Was only 3 pictures, which is highly suspicious, I'm annoyed I didn't listen to the alarm bells.

Frustratingly my Insta was a business account (I had forgotten it was), so linked to FB, although I don't use FB so only had a few contacts. So they managed to track that down.

Eventually I DL Skype after talking for quite a long time, you can guess what happened next. I blocked as soon as they started their scam instinctively before reading any guides. As I knew I would not pay them any money and no good could come from talking, they would ultimately do what they were going to do.

Message read:

"Mr. XXX, I am a hacker men can call me Mr. A the video you are looking at all the world will see it but first thing about your family and friends will see it. And posted screen grab of links to FB profiles of four profiles with several duplications. And a screen grab of a couple of pages of my followers on Instagram."

I Did not engage with them at all. It wouldn't be the end of the world for me if a few people saw me naked. I'd rather not but I ultimately don't care that much, it would be embarrassing for a while but eventually it would blow over. I'd rather be embarrassed than at the mercy of a black mailer.

Screenshot-2019-09-26-at-19-02-55.png

I deactivated all social media straight away, including professional ones I don't think they found. There are a lot of famous people and journalists with my name, it's almost impossible to find me on a search engine using my name. If you search my social media handles it comes up, but they're now all off line.

And I have just requested all those URLs be removed by Google.

I'd already given my number, so I got a text from +212 699-338819 on WhatsApp after I blocked them on Skype/Insta. I blocked it / didn't accept. They sent a screen grab of one of my FB contacts.

They have since removed their profile from OKC and deleted their Skype account too, so I cannot confirm the handle or take any further screen grans of what they did.

I was going to go to the Police tonight, but without the Skype evidence, will not have much to show them. And I'm going on holiday tomorrow. All I have really got is their Instagram handle.

Not heard anything since. I contacted one of the people they said they were going to target who is a mate and they're not had anything and said they would contact me if they did.

I'll probably not re-start my social media accounts, but will leave them off for at least 3 months. And if I re-start them, change my name, photos and the user names. But I am quite happy to go without.

Unfortunately I cannot get rid of my number, as it's a work one. If I get harassed, I might have to but for now, nothing further has happened.
=
+212699338819
UKVic
New survivor

Re: Eva, OK-Cupid, London

Unread postby UKVic » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:10 pm

UKVic
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com