Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammed into sex

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammed into sex

Unread postby tinaturnerlove » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:23 am

Hi Scamsurvivors

First of all, I have read through some of your guidelines. But I am still in doubt what to do, since my experience seems a little different than others.

So, I have this "girl" on skype. She asked if I wanted c2c. I said OK and before we even started she sent me pictures from a chatroom of me with my face and worse. Also she stated the names of some of my facebook friends. She told me if I didnt put a show on for "her", then she would send the pictures to my facebook friends :(
Then she told me, that I was her sex slave from now on

What's worrying me is that she doesnt seem to want any money as most others do. She just wants sex. And I really dont want to be a part of it, but on the other hand, I really dont want my friends, or anyone else to see, what I have stupidly done.

What should I do? Im really confused because the apparent lack of money claim
tinaturnerlove
New survivor

Re: Scammed into sex

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:21 pm

You should take the steps outlined in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

You are technically still being Blackmailed and need to disappear from the scammer's sight.

Also, please fill out a copy of our Blackmail form:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby tinaturnerlove » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Okay, I will do that

Yes, I know im still being blackmailed technically. However, I just think that the only thing this person want is to see me doing different things sexually - i.e. that "she" doesnt care about money or anything else. Therefore, she cant really care about posting to my friends?

Reason im frightened is because u write that they normally come from Morocco, the philipines or the like, where it is not considered "nice" to be homosexual. However, im not sure that the person here does, since she only wants me to do more and more

Im just so nervous that it gets to my friends and family. Afraid she will because money is not a goal for her
tinaturnerlove
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:32 pm

What you're dealing with is called "sextortion", and you're right that it's different to the ones that demand money. However, the steps to deal with it will be mostly the same. I would advise you to leave your account closed for longer than the 2 weeks we recommend for everyone else, but the rest of the steps will be the same.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:35 pm

We can never guarantee the actions of any scammer. The videos they want could be for anything including to be used on other victims. They might also be just getting more dirt on you before asking for money.

I'd still recommend the above actions.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Quick question.

before we even started she sent me pictures from a chatroom of me with my face and worse.

Do you know how they got these? Was it from a previous chat or is there a possibility they have access to your webcam without your knowledge?
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby tinaturnerlove » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:41 am

It was from a previous chat, where I was on a webcam chat room. So she does not have access to my webcam (I guess)
tinaturnerlove
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:48 pm

OK, we just wanted to make sure.
Wayne

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com