Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

avelina sales

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

avelina sales

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Feedback form #1160

What name did the scammer use?: avelina sales
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19, 20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: april.macalino17
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: no where
How much money did they demand?: 500 dollars
Name you were told to send the money to. : avelina sales
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Manila Philippines
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 206-504-7735
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: he said he would upload a video of me to facebook to all my friends and family. and i already deleted my account.
How did you find us?: 911 sent me

DOB 17 April 1991
Location Los Angeles, USA
Attachments
april.JPG
april.JPG (9.72 KiB) Viewed 1604 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: avelina sales

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:12 pm

How did you find us?: 911 sent me

911 is a surviving member of a scam here. He is a good example of doing something constructive from his experience by referring victims of scams to seek help here. Thanks, 911, for the concern that you show to others.
You are making a direct impact on others' lives in a selfless way. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: avelina sales

Unread postby 911 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks SlapHappy, I let as many people as possible know about this site. I probably don't come on as much as I would like but I think about you guys all the time. And think God for everything that you guys do. And u guys will be blessed for the things that you do to help others :D ...... My Advice to anyone who has been scam listen to what these guys tell you, and I insure you that things will begin to get better one day at a time. In life we are going to make mistakes, but the biggest thing about making a mistake is learning from it, so we wont never do it again.
Junior survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com