Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sandy.anderson20 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: scammed 21 year old

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:33 am

Cactus, please post the scammer's details to help warn others. Here is our FAQ for some of our reasons why posting is important. Mostly to help the other hooked and potential victims avoid your scammer.
We do not want your details, only the scammer's.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: waiting to relax

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:32 am

Cactus, unfortunately it is at least a couple of weeks before they give up and move on. If you allow them to speak with you in any way then it will be at least a couple of weeks longer. You must be strong and not allow them to contact you in any way.

As has been mentioned many times before in our forum -- blackmail entails negotiation. Negotiation cannot occur unless there are two or more parties involved. You must refuse to be that second party. As soon as they realize there is more work than money in this scam they will move on to another victim. I hope that you have posted your scammers details so that the next victim might have a better chance than you did.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Sorry to hear that you´re blackmailed, Cactus.

As everybody here already told you, stop the contact is the best way to deal with.

Do you have the email adress used by this scammer? Pictures? One link for the profile used by "her"? The adress for money delivery? Phone number used? Can you post them, please? Maybe in this way you will help another victim who experience the same nightmare like you now...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Theygotme » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 am

Hey guys I jushad the Same thing happen. How do I search for the video I can't have something like this up on the Internet I'm in the marines I will be ruined please help I'm so embarrassed I almost threw up when I saw the video played back to me. I hope to get this bastard thrown in the pin!
Theygotme
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 am

Theygotme, advice posted here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1426&p=11984&sid=59ce76540ad64524ea1ec510ac623968#p11984

Your scammer will not be caught, as everything they use is fake information. Please go to the above topic, and follow the advice I posted there. Everything will be fine, if you drop them completely with no response at all.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Theygotme,

do you have details about your scammer? Email adress, username on Skype/Yahoo, where "she" pretends to be, the adress for the money delivery, pictures used? Can you tell us how has "she" found you and where? If you do, can you post them, please? Those details can help other potential victim who may experience the same situation like you now.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Theygotme » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:47 am

Her/she/it's names was Sandy Anderson. From los Angeles california and said she was on a modeling trip in the Philippines. She had mutual friends and sent me a friend request and a message thanking me for me serive and my patriotism to this country. I was so fooled :/ her Skype is sandy.anderson20
Theygotme
New survivor

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:03 am

Hi theygotme
I promise you they did not get you, they are after you to embarrass you.

You could give us some details, ie. an email address or IP etc.

You are not alone and you can contact anyone of us at any time for help and/or PM one of us. we are are really experienced in helping new scammed people, the mandate is to help new people.

Please do not hestitate to come to the Chat room and talk and we will do everything to help you through this.

Take really good care of yourself,
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 am

Thanks for the skype ID, but can you answer these questions?

1. Where did you meet the scammer? Was is FB or a social website? What website was it? Do you know the profile name or link?

2. Did you initiate contact or did they contact you first?

Also. be aware that "mutual friends" may not be "real friends" at all, but fake scammer profiles. Anyone that any of your real friends have never met in person, but only online may be scammers. I would be careful giving any real life information to adding anyone that you do not personally know or your friends have never met.
Social websites are being overrun with scammers, crawling and breeding like cockroaches, looking for vulnerable people to exploit and steal from.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Theygotme » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 am

I met it on facebook and they initiated contact. The site was linked to citysex.com or something like that. It's been 24 hours since the blackmailing of posting my video and nothing has come up yet and no one has said anything I just want to stop worrying it might pop up one day. I thank all of you for your help you doing me such a huge favor. God bless all of you
Theygotme
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com