Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

femmedemesreves@hotmail.fr on Jasez

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: femmedemesreves@hotmail.fr

Unread postby Neko » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:45 am

I'll try to do that. But it's like my life will never be the same.....

Anyways, a lesson well learned.

Tanks a lot for the support. You have all helped me a lot !
Neko
Junior survivor

Re: femmedemesreves@hotmail.fr

Unread postby 911 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 am

Neko wrote:Hi...i really need help !!!!
I'm affraid he contact every friend i have on face book, (yes i've added her..well him), saying that i' m a pedophile, I'm afraid that it will destroy my career....

Neko, In life sometimes we make mistakes, We Just have to learn from them, and don't make the same mistakes again. a couple of questions I want to ask you. Did the blackmailer have your real name on facebook? if so, I have written away you can protect you identity online. the other Question did you warn your family and friends on Facebook? if not you should have warn them, that a scammer is trying to blackmail you and is threaten to spread lies about you on facebook. and tell them" if any strangers send you any type of links Do NOT OPEN THE LINKS BECAUSE IT WILL SEND A VIRUS THAT WILL HARM YOUR COMPUTER: That may just stop your friends from opening the link on facebook. I hope everything work-out for you for the best! be safe and God bless.
Junior survivor

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com