Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of of Tori Black

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scammers abusing stolen photos of of Tori Black

Unread postby Concerned2012 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 am

If I was recorded on cam and was told to pay a tribute (financial domme) so it would not be uploaded and I did, should I be concerned? She reassured me she deleted it and attempted to show me her erasing it on cam. I couldn't view so I took her word. When I sent the tribute she wrote back hours later telling me to rest assured, that she would not upload and and she would erase it. I have chatted with her a few times to ask if she erased it. She told me repeatedly not to worry, not to be paranoid that she has erased it and deleted it. She has never asked for more money. I have really pestered her about this and not once has she backed off her story or asked for money. She deleted me from yahoo but I created a new account to ask her again. She tells me she has deleted it. So she is not blackmailing me or even asking for money. Could she still have the video? and if so why? She deleted me from yahoo and told me not to worry......thoughts?

Stolen pictures from the same gallery are reported for being used in romance scams also, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11696.
Concerned2012
Account suspended.

Re: Am I?

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:49 am

Yes you were scammed. Any amount of money asked by anyone on the internet is a scam. 100% of the time.
Break off all contact immediately, drop them. Do not confront or continue to pester them. This will invite more trouble for you.

Please read these two posts and follow the advice of the Admin and the Moderators in those topic to the letter.

Online blackmail. Please read.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1242

I'm sorry that you were scammed, Concerned2012. :(

Please take the time to post the details of the scammer so that her other victims can be warned.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:21 am

It's not common, but have seen "doms" being played by scammers before and demanding "tributes". The worrying thing is that these women are not women at all, but males pretending to be women for the sole purpose of emptying your bank account. Add in the blackmail element and there's no doubt you were dealing with a scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 am

I have also seen scammers attempting to play subs ... whatever brings them cash they will do.

If you dont want to be recorded (ie blackmailed), it seems the best thing is to just not cam with them. Tell them your webcam isnt working and then see how quickly they move on ...
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:38 pm

I will ask this only one more time, Concerned2012. Please post the details of the scammer to help warn others. They are in danger. You have also ignored PM's from other staff regarding posting the details.
We take this very seriously here, and so should you.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Concerned2012 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I will in all due time. My concern is that the video will be released if I reveal names. This is very raw and I am very scared. Its totally affected my life. I know I am thinking irrationally but I have no experience in this. I did something very stupid in a time where my life felt it was unraveling and now I have to deal with this! I really don't know how I am functioning. I want to reveal the name for the sake of others but I want to protect myself as well. She is not blackmailing me. She was paid a tribute. She told me that I should watch myself nexttime and she blocked me from two yahoo accounts. I don't think she is a true blackmailer. She is a financial domme who expects payment. What I did was disgusting. I can't lose my family over this. If she sees this she may release the video (even though repeatedly she said she deleted it) and I will be humilated! My kids will be humiliated. Everything I feel is at stake......I don't know what to say....weird thoughts are all in my head.....
Concerned2012
Account suspended.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Concerned2012,

we understand your concern and you have good reasons to be. But sure dont help you if you think over and over at the same bad situation. Are almost 3 weeks now and the video was not posted. It is a good sign for you. If you stop all the contacts with the scammer, he will go to find another victim sooner or later. Maybe the scammer will try to reach you using another email adress. Dont say a single word. Better delete all emails received from unknown persons for a while, just to be sure.

Posting the details about your scammer can help other potential victims not to experience the same nightmare like your´s now.

Try to protect yourself every time when you go online and never forget: everyone meet just online asking for money is scammer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby TheDane » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Concerned2012 wrote:My concern is that the video will be released if I reveal names.

It won't. That is the only thing the scammer has on you. It's his golden goose, so to speak. If he does that, it will be the end for him - there will be nothing more he can use to blackmail you. He's after money, that's why he's doing this. He'll gain nothing from exposing you, on the contrary, it would be counter productive to him. Also, it is not likely that he will find this forum, so please, don't hesitate to post as many details about this scammer as you have.

Concerned2012 wrote:I know I am thinking irrationally but I have no experience in this.

That's exactly why you need to listen to us. We are all very experienced in dealing with scammers - some of us communicate with them on a daily basis, myself included. We know how they think and how they operate. We are putting a lot of effort in fighting them, but without as many details as possible that can help put up warning signs about this one, it's uphill for us. So we really need you to help us as much as you can, and so does other potential victims.
TheDane
Super survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:55 pm

"She" is not a she at all. We've told you this countless times.

She is not blackmailing me. She was paid a tribute.

You say tomato, I say tomahto. Either way it's the same thing. This is not a "dom" demanding a tribute, this is a scammer blackmailing you. We also told you that you would be booted off the chat room if you continued this. That doesn't mean you can come here to do exactly the same.

I will in all due time.

Not good enough. Every minute you hem and haw about it, others are at risk of being scammed too. We're not wasting our time on people unwilling to listen to what we tell them from our many years of experience. Consider your account closed for 1 week for you to ponder over what you've done.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 pm

gisellemcbride - abusing stolen photos of Tori Black. Heaven knows how many others got scammed while we tried to get this information :evil:
Wayne

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com