Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sophine.nadale on Facebook part 2

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

sophine.nadale on Facebook part 2

Unread postby NewLight » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:23 am

Part 1 can be found at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3827

What name did the scammer use?: Marie Darlina
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
Scammer's Skype name : Marion Darlin / username Marion.Darlin
Address of the scammer's face book, Google+ or other social media site page. Eg. face book.com/scammername.: https://www.facebook.com/marie.darlina/friends
How much money did they demand?:400 (negotiated to 200)
Name you were told to send the money to. : Zackari Mounir
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Goulmima 2, Casablanca,Morocco
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 212699417896
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Attachments
Marie Darlina.jpg
Facebook Profile picture (Stolen from travel website)
Marie Darlina.jpg (8.5 KiB) Viewed 14624 times
Marie Darlinaskype.jpg
Skype Photo
Marie Darlinaskype.jpg (4.95 KiB) Viewed 14624 times
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

Re: sophine.nadale on face book

Unread postby arsenalfootball » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Lasko wrote:Yes, they tried to call me twice right after the initial scam, and then he sent me a text when i didn't answer. telling me to get back to skype immediately its urgent, its about the video. I never responded to that and that was the last i heard from them until now.

Lasko, is the above post your scammer? And in contacting you more recently, did they do anything to try and prove that they still have your video?
arsenalfootball
New survivor

Unread postby NewLight » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:53 am

Probably a ruse to try and get you to initiate contact again, continue to ignore them
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

goergia.darlin3 on skype

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:04 pm

The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette. The conversation moved on Facebook and after that on Skype, where the record was made. The scammer posted the video on Youtube - the video is now deleted.

Destination for the money and the name of the receiver: AYOB BIHICHE, Morocco
Phone number used by the scammer: +212699417896

Username in skype: goergia.darlin3 aka goergia darlin
Language: French
DOB: February 2, 1991

The picture used is already reported here (first one in the topic).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Georgia Darlin on face book

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:09 am

New victim in the Live Help area. The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette. The conversation moved on Facebook and after that on Skype, where the record was made. The scammer posted the video on Youtube and move it in private, expecting to receive few hundred euros to delete the video.The name used by the scammer is Georgia Darlin / goergia.darlin5 on Skype and the images used are with the woman from the first picture posted in this topic.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:03 am

Feedback form #617

What name did the scammer use?: anna courtonelli
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
Scammer's Skype name . The name will have no spaces in it.: a.cour1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 400
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked from my Skype and flagged my video on youtube and it was deleted problem is a don't know how to see the account name for the youtube since the video was deleted
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: The girl said she was from Nice, France but did not say where to pay or anything because I said i would not pay!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby freakingout001 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:50 am

hey so i just went through the same scam, same girl but used the name gorgia darline. met her on chat roulette then went to fb and eventually skype. i followed all the steps you guys laid out and ive set up google alerts but nothing has come up in terms of the video. The scammer never gave me a link to the video just showed me through the skype video call. ive broken all contact and deactivated my fb account along with changing all of the contact info pic an name of the account. However i cant find and dont have any evidence of the video.

Thanks
freakingout001
New survivor

Unread postby Scamedoncam » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:17 am

Wayne wrote:Feedback form #617

What name did the scammer use?: anna courtonelli
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
Scammer's Skype name . The name will have no spaces in it.: a.cour1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 400
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked from my Skype and flagged my video on youtube and it was deleted problem is a don't know how to see the account name for the youtube since the video was deleted
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: The girl said she was from Nice, France but did not say where to pay or anything because I said i would not pay!

This is my story I hope it helps anyone to not fall for that persons scam! As of now i haven't heard of anything of the video being sent to my friends I changed my name, my friends list is invisible to everyone, I also changed the link to my profile I hope this prevents anything from happening but I am afraid that they still have my friends pages links. Its been 2 full days I hope they just have moved on.
Scamedoncam
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:40 am

If you haven't seen anything posted anywhere or heard anything they are gone. They do not keep any friends lists. And they do not post to FB after you disappear on them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby kamunyak » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 pm

i havent been on chatroullete for 4-5months and my friend said lets go on there i said okay and i saw this girl again and she said do u remember me i said no she sended the video she made of me 4-5months ago why he/she still got it i dont understand lol what2do?
kamunyak
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com