Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sarah Mcfee

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Sarah Mcfee

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Feedback form #791

What name did the scammer use?: Sarah Mcfee
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: live:Sarah.mcfee_1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
How much money did they demand?: £200
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I've removed my facebook account, and I'm about to delete them now...

I've been trying to out smart them
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Sarah Mcfee

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:13 pm

On Skype:

live:Sarah.mcfee_1 aka sarah mcfeee

Image - a picture of Marylin Monroe.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 am

Feedback form #798

What name did the scammer use?: sarah
How old did the scammer say they were?: 18
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: live:sarah.mcfee_1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 50 euro
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: morocco
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Please don't fall in this scam
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:45 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#822]

What name did the scammer use?: sarah mcfee
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 250-50
Name you were told to send the money to. : Hamza Majide
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: i blocked and reported Facebook, i blocked Skype, i did an alert on google, i think i got there IP and i got them to get the money from €250 to €50 and got them to give me a day
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: i got them to get the money from €250 to €50 and got them to give me a day, i'm 16 and begged them to not post anything but they kept going they got a list of fb friends(and family)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Moroccan Chatroulette scam

Unread postby bramgotscammed » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi I was the victim of a scam on chatroulette last night, it started with a photo of a girl(should not talk to people who don't have cam's) she started talking. Now that usually doesn't happen to me so i fought why not. She almost immediately asked to chat on Skype, her flash didn't work on chatroulette so i had to go to Skype. Once we entered Skype she looked very real and responding to what I wrote so it seemed pretty legit to me at the moment. But when we were chatting I said that she didn't look very moroccan to me, she responder by saying she was half Canadian(clever), i have a half canadian busy so it didn't ring any bells. Now she wanted my Facebook to, I gave and accepted in all of my excitement. So then she said she was bored and wanted to have some fun, i asked a obvious question, what kind of fun she wanted, quickly answered with the fun i was secretly hoping for as a guy in his puberty. She wanted me to flash first but i was a little anxious so I told her to take her T-shirt of first, she did so I was a little comforted by that. but then she wanted me to show my stuff and so I did, then i told her to take of her bra and she did so i was pretty happy at that time. But that happiness quickly turned in to horror when i suddenly saw myself on my screen. Then she told me to send her money trough western union, first €250 but i got that down to €50 to buy me some time, if i wouldn't pay she would sent it to a list of Facebook contacts, friends and worse, family. after some begging and trying to talk it out of scamming me, i told I was a muslim, i have some muslim friends so I know muslims should help each other, but she didn't really care about that, so I think she isn't really from Morocco. So i tried to fiend out where they were "working" from, but didn't have any luck with that. then i told her I didn't have any money or a credit card and she told me to manually bring the money to a western union office and send it to Morocco. I am a student so I told her I couldn't do it before 19:00 this evening. She got a little mad but send me the western union info, I then cut of all contact because I found this forum and started chatting on the life chat, it helped a lot so thanks, now i am hoping she won't send anything to my friends and family because I won't send a penny, cent or dime.

so i'm staying away from chatroulette and other sites like that forever.

I hope some people with similar experiences can help me, because i'm really worried right now.
bramgotscammed
New survivor

Re: Moroccan Chatroulette scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 pm

Please go here and follow all of the advice to protect yourself and other victims of the scammer.
Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please post as many details on the scammer as you have here, or fill out our online form and we will post the details that you have for you:
http://scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm

It's essential you follow ALL the steps.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=16300
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby bramgotscammed » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:33 pm

I posted all the info already, it was sarah mcfee an I've read a lot on this forum so far. It has been a serious help.
bramgotscammed
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:36 pm

ok, thanks for doing that. now others can get help.

Here are two topics that might help you to get over the scam:

Closure. When will this all end? NEW! Coping Strategies!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509

Interview with a blackmail survivor from our site:
http://scamsurvivors.com/podcasts/ Scroll up to podcast #11.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby habcommander » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:42 am

has anyone actually had the videos uploaded and do you know where?

I just got mcfee'ed. Pretty similar to the above cases.

I basically said, I don't care, i don't have money. The person said haha well I'm uploading it anyways.

I am just trying to find where if at all these end up. So i can stop it when its posted.

but I'm thinking they may never actually be posted….someone else know?
habcommander
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:09 am

Wayne

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com