Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

My story! help please

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

My story! help please

Unread postby ladyinpurplescarf01 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Ok So I live in Mexico and I met on a dating site this guy called Ricky, and we talked, I saw his cam he saw mine, at first we wre only friends but then it changed and we started to feel something specialfor each other, I would send him some pictures of me, never naked but revealing. And then he became jelous and wanted to talk to me all day, he would text me like 50 times a day or even more, calls of 3-4 hrs and I didnt like that so I told him to slow down and he said no, so I told him I wanted nothing with him anymore so he said he would call my boss and tell him to fire me because I had said some nasty things of him, that were not even true, so I stayed with him for fear and figured he would get over me, but he didnt so he asked for some video or something and I sent a 10 second one of me dancing with Little clothes, but I was always nice to him and even encouraged him to get a job . Finally I decided to end it a week ago and he went crazy saying he would kill himself and that he would not let me be happy, he called and my ex husband answerd because I had a crisis of stress and told him he was an asshole for treating me the way he did among other things and didnt stop calling me to my phone and work phone, the following day I had 65 missed calls and 60 messages on my mail, most of them had only a message on the title like "call me Im getting mad" or "you have until 1 to answer" he has said he will kill himself, and then he said he would call my boss so I told my boss the story and he called after I did so, my boss fired me and then he called to try to get my job back, sent me many mails saying he got the job back and that I was an asshole and then that he loved me and I could fix it all, and then saying that he would let me go...I havent talked to him since, but he e mails me and he even sent a fb message to my mom and brothers saying that I was a sl** and that I fucked every guy on my fb list, yesterday he said it was not blackmail anymore and he would make my life miserable.

I dont know whet to do, all I want to do is to end this.
ladyinpurplescarf01
New survivor

Re: My story! help please

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:47 pm

I think I would follow all of the steps outlined in the blackmail thread. There is a link to it in my signature line. Unfortunately, you may need to change phone numbers and take other steps too. It might be a wise step to even contact your local police and give them the information.

I'm sure one of the more experienced Mods will have more ideas too.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: My story! help please

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 pm

ladyinpurplescarf01,

can you put all the details you have about this one here, please? http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm. Your info about this one may save other victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com