Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

GIVE ME SOME ADVICE. I GOT BLACKMAILED, SKYPE & FACEBOOK

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

GIVE ME SOME ADVICE. I GOT BLACKMAILED, SKYPE & FACEBOOK

Unread postby Dhani » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:41 am

I've be scam through facebook and skype , I met this girl through facebook saying that she want to go on skype with me, I fall the the being naked trick(Damn I'm stupid at that time).

the next day she want to go on skype with me and yeah she said that she need help, the most awful part is that she want me to send $1150 to an account through western union to Philippines and threaten to post my video in you youtube and my contact. I panicked and managed to send $550 to this person and promised to send to her another extra .

I haven't report to the police since they cannot do anything to counter it.. Then I found this site and follow all the steps taken, It's been 24 hours . I'm afraid the video will appear to my facebook contact lists and spread through mobile phone. Please give me some advice for this. For now I deactivate my facebook account and inbox my friends that been targeted by the scammer not to open any link or video sent by unknown ,saying that it contain virus and may damage your system. I also blocked that person in my Skype. I hope that person will not post my video ah threaten me again.
Dhani
New survivor

Re: GIVE ME SOME ADVICE. I GOT BLACKMAILED, SKYPE & face bo

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:05 am

So long as you followed all the steps then you should be fine. We have a 99.9% success rate with the steps we advise. Them's not bad odds.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: GIVE ME SOME ADVICE. I GOT BLACKMAILED, SKYPE & face bo

Unread postby Dhani » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:11 am

Wayne wrote:So long as you followed all the steps then you should be fine. We have a 99.9% success rate with the steps we advise. Them's not bad odds.

Thank you wayne, I'm just worried that the video will appear. Cause i loss that sum of money for this stupid act..
Dhani
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com