Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dhay.yeng1

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

dhay.yeng1

Unread postby Mel5701 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Guys I am one of the victim just yesterday. Please help me out. It scare shit out of me, I just pay her 200GBP. She threaten to upload on facebook to my families, friends and my Uni. What is the next step should i do please advise if she come back for more?? should i close my facebook account?
Mel5701
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Trixie Teen

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Try and cancel the payment if it has not been picked up yet. Then go here, and follow ALL of the advice.
Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please post as many details on the scammer as you have here, or fill out our online form and we will post the details that you have for you:
http://scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby JT_6 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:59 am

Yeah try to cancel the payment if you can. Don't give her anything if she comes back. Make everything private on your facebook. End of the day you only have her word that she won't upload it. I didn't give her anything and so far nothing bad has happened. People like her go off fear. The fear you have that she will show everyone. If you show no fear she will move on to someone who does
JT_6
New survivor

Unread postby Mel5701 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:38 am

Hi guys thanks for the advise. It seem too late that i cant cancel my money, an email was sent to me by Western Union stating that the money had been took. After that i took the advise that you all gave me, I set everything private on my facebook and block her on skype. It seem that she wont disturb me again. Keep aware of this account as below. I had file a report to the NBI in the Philippine but they are useless. Oh if she post any video that you guys came across please help me to flag or report it. Thanks alot

https://www.facebook.com/chaina.han.5
Her Skype name: dhay.yeng1
Mel5701
New survivor

Re: dhay.yeng1

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Model at Free Lance Model
Studied at National University of Singapore
Past: Foon Yew High School
Lives in Singapore, Singapore
From Ang Mo Kio, Singapore
Attachments
1505423_1377888095801403_1905215350_n.jpg
549190_1377888719134674_514473694_n.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Mel5701 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:01 am

Hi guys, after 3 days no contacts with the scammer , I blocked her on the facebook and Skype. Now she is coming with another account demanding for more money. Facebook user Nicole Lei. Sorry I can't provide the facebook link because i had block her as soon as i received her message.
Mel5701
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:37 am

You need to deactivate your FB. We already gave you the link once, so here it is again:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
In it we specifically say to deactivate your FB profile. Read it again and make sure you do all the steps there.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby JT_6 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 am

or if you're not going to read the link. Just don't give her money and don't worry about it.. She has come back to you because you have given her money before.
JT_6
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:11 am

JT_6,

Mel5701 needs to read and follow ALL of the advice there, if he wants to protect himself and possibly his friends in his own FB from being approached and possibly scammed as well by the scammer. She has come back, because he has left the door open to her by not deactivating his FB, and talking to the scammer, not just because he has paid before. Scammers will keep coming back whether you pay or not, as long as you give them the opportunity to talk to you. The scammer needs direct contact with the victim to scare up money.
Contact with scammer=SCARE=Money. No contact=NO SCARE=No money. It's as simple as that.

Anything less that not doing everything we advise invites more trouble from the scammer. I sure hope he has learned his lesson now, and followed all of the advice in that topic.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com