Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jhana.naked12 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

jhana.naked12 on Skype

Unread postby coklandj » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:57 am

So here's what happened. I was very dumb and was skyping with what appeared to be a very hot girl (whether or not the video I was being shown on the other end was real is unknown to me but I doubt it) and the video was recorded by her, two different times. They are not very long videos but in at least one my face is briefly shown. I am not naked in any of the videos luckily (as far as I know, there was a brief period where I did reveal myself but I don't know if it was recorded). I have since checked and I do briefly reveal my penis. And otherwise my full face is briefly shown and I am pretending to kiss and lick her. She sent me these two videos as individual mp4 files and said if I didn't do as she said she would upload them to youtube and possibly elsewhere so my friends and family would see. Dumbly I said I would and followed her instructions and signed up for some sex cam site using my credit card and then promptly cancelled the recurring charge (I hope it worked when I did it on the site). She tried to get me to do this again on other sites and I pretended to go along, without actually signing up for anything, thinking eventually she'd say okay and it would all be over. Eventually she realized it wasn't real and got mad and asked for my credit card info to which I of course said no and then she got mad and counted down and said when she got to 0 she would upload the videos. She got to zero, I don't know if she uploaded the videos or not. She does not have my real name at all. I promptly deleted any email accounts and accounts on websites associated with this incident but I am still very nervous. What should I do?
coklandj
New survivor

Re: I messed up big time on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 am

Sorry to hear it´s happened with you also, coklandj.

Try, please, to put all the details you have about "her" here: http://scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm.

About what you can do: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Feedback form #596

Scammer's Skype name . The name will have no spaces in it.: jhana naked
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatango.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: sexplaycam.com, xxxblackbook, and sweetdiscreet.com
How much money did they demand?: not one specific amount, they were subtle about it sort of
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: It wasn't a website it was two files (mp4)
How were you to send the money ?: Eventually they asked for my credit card information or else they would post the videos
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I deleted all emails and website accounts that were involved on my end and blocked her on skype. And cancelled the recurring payment from the one site I did go ahead and put my information into out of fear
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 pm

On Skype:

jhana naked aka jhana.naked12 - no avatar
Language: English
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com