Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Samantha Newton Mendez on Skype or FB

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Samantha Newton Mendez on Skype or FB

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 am

Feedback form [#591]:

What name did the scammer use?: Samantha Newton Mendez
Scammer's email address if you have it.: didnt have it came through skype and facebook
How old did the scammer say they were?: 21
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Samantha Newton Mendez
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: ukchatters.co.uk
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype then facebook
How much money did they demand?: 500
Name you were told to send the money to. : didnt say I said I couldnt pay today so said they would contact me via email with details
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: didnt say I said I couldnt pay today so said they would contact me via email with details
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: they showed me it on skype
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have blocked them on facebook and skype and I have deleted the email address they were trying to correspond through
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: They demanded 500 I told them that I did not have that so they demanded less. I offered 600 if they would not post until monday (giving me 3 days to try and stall them) they agreed and then I took the steps above. I also sent a post out to all of my fb friends to say if a video is sent from me or I am tsgged in it do not open as contains really nasty virus.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com