Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.
Post a reply

Re: Hanan.fadlaoui2 on Skype

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 am

He should be posting my video to my friends and family any time now as per his threat (

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 am

Hi there ang. I am not an expert on the subject, but this time last week I was in the same exact position as you. I had paid my scammer £200, and they was demanding more. That's when I found this site, and followed the steps outlined in the guide. Deactivate your facebook, block them on skype, block their e-mail, block their phone number and set up a google alert with your name in comma's.

I did exactly those steps, and one week later, I have had no communication and nothing has been posted to facebook or online. Once they get the message that your not willing to pay, they will move on - just block ALL contact - do NOT reply to them whatsoever.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:48 am

I didnt answer any of their calls today. I deactivated facebook so i cant know whats going on with my friends and families accounts if something is being posted on their walls which is a very annoying feeling.

Im not in a very bad state, i dont know what else to do.

What else did u do during this week? To keep urself from going insane?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 am

I know how your feeling dude, I read other people's stories on this forum, people that have gone through what me and you are going through now. I went for long runs, and even told a few of my friends about it - it felt good to get it off my chest - and if they were to recieve a link it would be no shock. And of course I keep checking my e-mails to see if I have a google alert. It's pretty unlikely for them to post anything, the scammers rely on your fear and panic for it to work and you give in to their demands. Like I say, just block all contact, if you get any e-mails from unknown senders, delete it, and ignore anything they send you if you do see it.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:21 pm

I pray that my Issue will go through like most ppl reported here with empty threats. I will hope so.

Thanks man,

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Ang wrote:I pray that my Issue will go through like most ppl reported here with empty threats. I will hope so.

Thanks man,

U
That's what everyone here hopes for. I too hope that all these are empty threats and that they have already deleted our videos since they are unable to contact us. If isn't too much of a hassle, I suggest that you change your contact number so that your scammer cannot call you.

Please stay hopeful. What I've learnt from my experience is that you should never be too trusting of others. It doesn't hurt to be extra suspicious, especially when dealing with anyone or anything on the web. And also I've learnt how one misstep can lead us to loose so much in out lives. Just goes to show how fragile our lives are. So even when making decisions that may seem minor, it is always good to have second thoughts and have doubts. Think through these doubts and understand why you have them before making decisions. And never ever make decisions when you are not thinking straight, under the influence of alcohol, high sexual arousal etc. Basically I've been reminding myself of the importance of self restraint. And I've come to kinda hate how we use the term YOLO. We shouldn't do and try everything once without pondering too much about the consequences because we only live once. Instead, its precisely because we have one life that we should treasure it and not do things that are obviously stupid and may come back to haunt us in the future. Holding yourself back in the present will give you greater benefits in the future. That's what my mom used to preach and I am starting to see the meaning behind her words. Let's all learn from this experience (while hoping that our videos never resurface), to be extra cautious of whatever we do.
Post a reply