Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.
Post a reply

Learning a lesson..Everyday!

Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:32 am

The first day is passing by...Feeling is so good knowing what could happen if i didnt came here. I m about to tell you my experience. I became a victim of "sextortion". About a week ago i heard about Chatroulette on YouTube and wanted to see how it looks like..just a few days later i came across a female user (julia kreutz). In less than a few minutes she invited me on Skype, after just 20 sec i realized what was going on. One thing is for sure..i never ever again want to experience that kind of feeling i did 2 days ago, and that is the main reason i m writing for all those feeling hopeless, ashamed and cheated.
He(later said he is a boy) immediatelly posted my video on YouTube..A little bit later while my head was still horribly confused i manage to persuate him to delete the video until i send him the money which was only excuse to stall as long as i can. After 3 hours we stop texting on Skype. During that time he requested different ammounts of money including my computer and phone. The conversation continued tomorrow about the same level.. After he recorded and showed me video he represented himself as "pirate" but i noticed his english was terrible (as mine as well :D ) and was mixing french with wrong english spelling. I started to feel more confident about whole situation. I told him i don t have money and dont want to send him anything else..he just kept repeating for me to send money and he swear he will delete video.
We were supposed to meet at 12:00pm yesterday..here is 2:30am now CET and thank God i found this forum before.
With no clue what to do next at about 10:00am i decided to go back to starting point...Chatroulette :idea: in the bottom page i saw the link to scamsurvivors.com and finally took a deep breath.. I just want to say thank you to all people here who are motivated in helping others. It has been over 72hours since last time i slept :shock: It is just the first day but i feel positive..going to bed now with one eye open on Google alerts ;)
Post a reply