Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

julia.kreuz1

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

julia.kreuz1

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:05 am

Feedback form #577

What name did the scammer use?: arden (?)
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20s
Scammer's Skype name . The name will have no spaces in it.: julia.kreuz1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: They didn't specify; I cut off contact before that
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: YouTube, Papoy King (or something similar)
How were you to send the money ?: French Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: All the steps suggested in the Scam Survivors pdf on Webcam blackmail scams/sextortion.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: This person claimed they were in Morocco on ChatRoulette, but their Skype username said Belgium. The person was definitely Francophone; we messaged back and forth in French for a long time. Their English was quite bad. I was convinced there was a woman on the other end; the timing was very good. Also, her facial responses were extremely convincing based on what I was doing. As soon as they told me they were going to send the whole thing out to my Facebook friends, I blocked them, but then went back and tried to get more info out of them. I eventually just blocked the person and then took the necessary steps as laid out by ScamSurvivors.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: julia.kreuz1

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 am

Feedback form #580

What name did the scammer use?: julia kreuz
Scammer's email address if you have it.: i dont have it
How old did the scammer say they were?: from Skype info: Thursday, January 25, 1990 Age 23
Scammer's Skype name . The name will have no spaces in it.: julia.kreuz1
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: i dont have it
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Yes, later he said he is a boy and asked me to go to Skype
How much money did they demand?: At first 250, then 200, 150, 300, and he was asking for a mobile and computer to send him.
Name you were told to send the money to. : He didnt gave any contact
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: info from his Skype profile: Location : Arlon, Belgium
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 00212-617738193
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: He posted it on You Tube, but removed it later when i told him i will send money. I didnt copy the adress from URL, but i checked later and You Tube removed his chanell.
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I successfully avoided his requests from Saturday 25/11 until now. We agreed to meet at Skype today at 12:00pm but since i watched your video i delete and block him from my friend list on Skype and change the info so only my contacts can see. I untag myself from Facebook photos and locked all info on my Facebook page to anyone who is not on my friend list. I didnt reported him to anyone so far.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: julia.kreuz1

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:49 pm

About +212617738193:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco
Original network provider* Médi Télécom S.A. (Méditel)

On Skype:
julia.kreuz1 aka julia kreut - no avatar
Language: French
DOB: January 25, 1990
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com