Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

my story

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

my story

Unread postby Zay001 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:02 am

Hey guys
How are you guys doing?
So, here is my story:

It was on Halloween, I was mysteriously messaged by a woman named Clarisse Mendioro on facebook. She told me that I was cute and way too cute to be a single, I had no idea how she found my profile, so why I replied back. She told me that she is a full time fitness trainer and part time model. After about a half hour, She asked me whether I wanted to help to vote for her in some model competitions and the money will go to some kind of charities I believe. After that, she sent me an instruction on how I can vote for her. The first site she sent me was citysex.com. I registered using my credit card (stupid of me, right?). After I did that, she sent me to another link, which is seeme.com, which I used to register that again. After that, she guided to several different websites. I used my cc to register them until my credit card was declined. Didn't know what happened until few minutes later, the federal fraud service center called me, that was when I realized that I was scammed. I called that place back and denied those charges. Then I told her sorry and I decided to delete everything she sent me (because there is a naked picture of her in that dialogue and I had no interest in that). Right after that, I blocked her, delete my facebook profile (which I believe is gone now) and deleted my old email (again, stupid of me). I was luckily enough to cancel the $29.99 subscription from citysex.com and I couldn't remember what others I signed up.

Two days later, I got a charge from yazbill.com for $4.99 with foreign conversion fee and some unknown charges from Florida for about $40. I called my bank to dispute the charges and told them to deactivate my credit card and get a new one. The day before yesterday, I emailed citysex to remove my profile, which they did. Glad that is over.

Although I have survived this, however, I did not have her email or facebook picture because she deleted herself from Facebook about few days ago. All I know was that she was from New York and lives in Texas as part time model and full time trainer.

Few things I learned from that lesson.
Don't believe everyone on Facebook.
Never sign up for some websites that you have never heard of.
No hot ladies (especially models) ever come up to a stranger and say that he is cute.
don't give out your credit card information, otherwise it's going to be a pain to get your money back and takes a long time as well.
Zay001
New survivor

Re: my story

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:10 am

Hello, Zay001,

Sorry to read about your experience.The classic cupidbot. Changing your cc and asking those sites to delete your profile are the best things you can do in such cases.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: my story

Unread postby Zay001 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:28 am

well, I already changed my cc, I decided to delete my old email since I forgot which websites I have signed for. Those websites will delete my account eventually since they can't send me any.
Zay001
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com