Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hacker blackmailing nude video exchange for money

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

hacker blackmailing nude video exchange for money

Unread postby jojole93 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:45 pm

A good friend of mine was on a forum looking to promote a video. A women messaged him saying she can help him, all he needed to do was to add her on skype. So he did, as soon as they started talking the person told my friend that they are actually a guy, and if he didnt do as he said he will take my friends money from his bank account. The hacker showed my friend he was actually in his bank account. The hacker then told my friend to get on the webcam and strip naked. My friend was afraid of losing his money so he did as the hacker asked. The hacker recorded my friend nude, and now is threatening to send the video to his friends list on facebook if he doesnt send him money. My friend embarrassed and afraid of what affect the video might have on his entire life, he sends the man money to prevent the video from being sent. The guy got the money he wanted but keeps asking for more. My good friend is hopeless and needs help.

this is the information we were able to gather:

Uses the name Rommel Greg Roque
Lives in the Philippines
IP address: 112.198.90.9
skype name: amanda.anderson

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... fe29b9ba5c
jojole93
New survivor

Re: hacker blackmailing nude video exchange for money

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Tell your friend to read this: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580. He will find here all the info he need to protect himself in this case. If the scammer had access to your friend bank account advice him to contact his bank and to change the details about his account and also advice him to check his computer to be sure he has no virus /keylogger in it.

Any additional info you and your friend have about the fake persona / stolen pictures (not nude or half nude...) used by the scammer online may help if posted.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:30 pm

He also needs to contact his bank immediately to have the account closed and make sure that there's no virus on the computer he has. The most likely cause would be a virus sent as a photo.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:36 pm

One thing that puzzles me about this. If they had access to the bank account, why not simply take the money from it rather than have theis convoluted scam that involved webcam blackmail? Is it possible they bluffed their way into convincing your friend they had access to the account when they actually didn't?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com