Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scam or prank?

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scam or prank?

Unread postby Entiiä » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:33 am

so there i was naked on cam when i realized that ive been recorded and that he /she was gonna send it to all my friends and relatives but this guy never said that he wants money just asked me if i wanted the video deleted or sended to EVERYBODYYY! later when i logged into skype from my laptop to get some more info on him he suddenly was unblocked and started allower with the send or delete shit so what is he up to? was it a prank or is he really going to send it to EVERYBODYYY! ive done everyhing you recommended and waiting for the google alerts but what if he sends it straight to their email? MAAAAN i dont know im too tired n getting pretty drunk not sure if this is posted right but im really thankful if i get any help =)
Entiiä
New survivor

Re: scam or prank?

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:42 am

You can find us here: http://scamsurvivors.com/support/livesu ... hchat.php#

And is not a prank.

Put the details you have about the scammer here, please: http://scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm.

Follow the steps from the pdf file (first post, between videos) : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com