Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Blackmail in Gmail

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Blackmail in Gmail

Unread postby bitterheart » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 am

Hello,
I stumbled on your helpful forum yesterday. My story goes with mebeing victimized by a person I have known online since 2009. Started from fb and then emails. In which I noticed he probably hacked and deleted his pictures. However took my pics and is is threatening me to send him more pics or else he will post my pics and emails them off to random ppl. I am being sextorted in to the situation for the pass 3 months merely because I ignored talking to him for almost a year due to work.

He has claimed that he has my pics stored in his dropBox. His information as per my memory is that he is originally from penang with extended families still living around here in malaysia. His mother, brother and sister (married with a child) has since moved to the US since 15-20 years ago. He claims to work with exxon and seems to be on a offshore based job. He is punjabi my features and Pakistani looks by complexion. Proclaimed name is Jayraj. Email addres is abcdjayraj@gmail.com. skype ID is jayrajblackhat.

Please help me tuinm straight on what should I do next. I have submitted this input to cyber999.my and to ic3 online FBI.

Is there anyway I can avoid going yo a lawyer and legalizing this?

How can this be overcomed? I really need all he help I can get. Now his last email yesterday is requests for a video.

Please help.
bitterheart
New survivor

Re: Blackmail in Gmail

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:47 am

I'm sorry to hear you're in this situation. It seems there are two ways you can deal with this. Either ignore him completely, block him and make sure there's no way for him to contact you (this option worked for the last case we dealt with like this) or wait to see what the police say about it. If you go that route, then you'll need copies of his emails, complete with the threats to show them, plus the email headers to show where it was sent from and when. It's highly unlikely he'll actually email the photos to anyone, but we can't say with 100% certainty it won't happen. If I were in your circumstances I would go with the first option. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 is really meant for blackmail victims, but the steps needed to block him are the same. Please keep us informed.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby bitterheart » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi wayne...
Thank you for the encouraging feedback. Not many would understand the situation im going through. It is traumatic.

I do have other queries, such as if we have any way to find out who is this person or if he does it to anyone else. Also my fear is if I block him or shut my account. Would that perhaps trigger him to act on it. Since he said its in his drop box.

R, bH
bitterheart
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Completely blocking the scammer and making yourself invisible to them so they can't see you at all would make it pointless for them to continue or carry out with their threats. After all, a threat only works if you can actually give it to someone, right?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby bitterheart » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Wayne,

I have done it! Now i really hope this works, and he doesnt come back after me with daunting pics via emails, as i can't even identify his access via dropbox.

I am still terrified. However i do hope it work.

Thank you. i will keep posted.

Regards,
bitterheart
New survivor

Unread postby bitterheart » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Wayne,
He is back I dont know how he got my phone number. And sent email sms using abcdjayraj@gmail.com stating he have uploaded my video on X hamster. Please help. I am back on a threat!

Please help me... Please
bitterheart
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:55 pm

If you have setup Google alerts you can probably tell if he's actually uploaded your video. If he has then ask the Webhost to delete it. You will probably end up having to get your phone number changed. Whatever you do,...do not reply to any of his threats. Ignore them and keep working in the background to protect yourself.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:24 pm

The important thing is NO CONTACT. Delete all his emails UNOPENED. Ignore all his SMS messages. Block his number and any unknown numbers that ring your phone. Do not pick up and talk to him. Or like Big Al says, change your phone number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com