Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.
Post a reply

scammers abusing stolen photos of Zeng En Qi

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Stolen images of Zeng En Qi, stage name En Qi, former stage name of Susu, Taiwan female artist and model.

The victim met the scammer on Facebook. The conversation moved on skype where the record was made. The scammer asked for money to be sent via Western Union, if the victim dont want to have the video shared with his Facebook friends. The scammer posted the video on Youtube.

Username in skype: shane.chui aka shane chui
Language: English
BD: September 11, 1987

Re: shane.chui on Skype

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:52 pm

On Facebook:

Shane Chui aka shane.chui.520
Lives in Central District, Hong Kong
From Hong Kong

Stolen pictures used:

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Zeng En Qi

Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 pm

I have been a victim of this scammer! I have been blackmailed: what should I do to avoid publishing private material? Is there something I can do to protect myself once the mistake has already been done? please give me suggestions

Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:58 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 This is what you need. It has all the steps needed to block the scammer. Also, please be sure to post up any information on the scammer not already in this thread to help others. Thank you.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:58 am

Sscammer is using also dating sites to contact people. skype name shane.chui and facebook shane.chui.12. The scammer still uses the same photos of Zeng En Qi, different ones than the ones posted here, but still her.

Re: shane.chui.12 on FB

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:49 pm

On Facebook:

Shane Chui aka shane.chui.12
Worked at Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @Kau U Fong
Lives in Hong Kong
Joined Facebook october 2, 2013.

Some of the stolen pictures used (52):

Post a reply