Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

anti-scam, I'm sorry that you were scammed. :( As is shown in this topic and others in this section by the direct reporting of our members, the posting to FB friends list is only a BIG SCARE. Follow the advice we have given everyone here, and please post the scammer's details so that other victims can be warned.

"The chances to get future business " are only hindered by the posting of members here exposing the details so that others can find them and will not be scammed, and so that they can warn others of the danger of online webcamming.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: What and Where You Should Report

Unread postby jkappa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 pm

virus ALERT VIRUS ALERT emilie.wazzar EMILIE WAZZAR non accettare niente o cliccare LINK.
DO NO ACCEPT SPREAD WORD SPARGETE LA VOCE GRAZIE aiutatemi questa persona mi ha minacciata tramite siti social. come devo fare?

Google Translated to English:

virus VIRUS ALERT ALERT emilie.wazzar EMILIE WAZZAR not accept anything or click LINK.
DO ACCEPT NO SPREAD WORD Spread the word THANK YOU help me this person threatened me through social sites. how should I do?
jkappa
Junior survivor

Re: my fist scam attempt

Unread postby jkappa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Greetings Sir,

This person I met on chatroulette threatened me to send my webcam video to all my facebook friends. The nameis Emilie Wazzar, paris, works at disneyland. I blocked everything from this person. They said they would need 2 hours to receive the money. What's next? Obviously I didn't do nothing but just to ''chat'' with this low life on Facebook for a few mins. :D any advice/
jkappa
Junior survivor

Unread postby jkappa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Emilie Wazzar, Paris Disneyland. Female. I think. Met this individual on Chatroulette. I blocked everything but this person caught me in webcam in time to ''threaten'' me. So I sent a message to all my facebook friends. I deactivated my fb account. What happens now? Please help asap
jkappa
Junior survivor

Re: my fist scam attempt

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 pm

So long as you've blocked every avenue for the scammer to contact you and reported all their details, then you've done all you can.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Please report the scammer's details here, so that others can be warned. I'm sorry that you were scammed, jkappa.
Any addtional information you might have can help.

Taken and moved from another post in wrong section:
Scammer's FB profile name is /emilie.wazzar
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:25 pm

A search for that name on FB shows up 0 results.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby jkappa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Wayne wrote:A search for that name on FB shows up 0 results.

0 results means positive? how about the video, will it be used against me? i felt scared at first because threatened?
jkappa
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 pm

0 results means there is no FB profile under that name. Maybe the name you posted is not exact from the browser address bar, or the profile has been closed by FB. The video will not be posted to FB is you follow the advice in the lightbulb topics at the top of this forum. STOP talking. No contact. Block the scammer everywhere, and remove them from your FB, then make it private.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby jkappa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Please avoid the "Quote" button. Use the "POSTREPLY" button in the lower left or upper left of the page. Thanks.

Great, I looked at my father's fb and there is no results either. Maybe I got the bastard just in the time. So no need to worry anymore correct? I did not have any contact since yesterday so I think it's a good sign correct? :) cheers and I hope this will end asap.
jkappa
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com