Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Do I have much to worry about?

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Do I have much to worry about?

Unread postby Ham » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:46 am

I got 'caught' so to speak. Was chatting to this 'girl' on some random chat room site. Things went from ok to good, it was fun. We ended up swapping skype addresses, talked for a while, then I went out. Came home a few hours later, logged back into skype, she was still online. Things got even better, cams went on, clothes came off.

15 mins later do I noticed something strange...typing while 'playing'. I question this, only for the cams to close and this 'girl' tell me who they 'really are'. They want £300 from me. Not a chance I say. Then tell me they will post it to everybody on fb, I get a little worried, but then remember I have done nothing wrong. This 'girl' was 20, legal, I'm in the uk. It then informs me it is '15'....problem...they post part of the conversation were they say that. I panic like MAD!! Did I read tat wrong? Did I honestly get the age 5 years out? I check chat logs...no..it told me 20. :/

I pretty much tell them to where to go, how quickly to go there and what I expect them to do when they get there.

Now, IF they send it to my friends, I an explain it as to what it is. But what if police get involved? I clear my chat logs a lot, but now I don't want too just in case.

So, do I have much to worry about?
Ham
New survivor

Re: Do I have much to worry about?

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:00 am

So long as you follow the instructions in viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 then you should be fine. We can never say never, but we have a pretty damn good track record. Please be sure to post up the scammer's details. That way we can warn others, plus there's the added bonus that if we can find the real person behind the stolen video then we'll a) have proof the girl was in no way, shape or form underage and b) let her know so she can hopefully warn others as well.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com