Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sandra.garnier48 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

sandra.garnier48 on Skype

Unread postby Victim_1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:06 pm

I've been blackmailed by that user and she threatened me to send the video to my friends
Victim_1
New survivor

Re: sandra.garnier48 on Skype

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Unfortunately the Skype profile didn't have an avatar. Do you have any other details such as a FB profile that we can go check? The more details you can provide with this scammer, the more likely others will be saved from going through what you did. Thanks.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

On chatgratuit.com,

lorence12345jolo - no picture
Here for: Serious dating
Orientation: Bisexual (the)
Marital status: Single
City: Allanche
Region: Cantal , Auvergne

Votes: 0 This Week (0 from the beginning)
Hi sandra c me and this is my skype sandra.garnier48 I'm online due to better
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 pm

On Badoo, more profiles, different location, different pictures, using the same Skype username:

Sandra, 27
Riche, France
Was online 3 September 2013

slt moi je me nomme sandra je suis ravie de te connaitre j'aimerais bien faire connaissance avec serieux honnete et sympart si tu veux causer avec voici mon skype sandra. garnier48 je suis en ligne merci
/
Hi my name is sandra me I am pleased to meet you I would like to know sympart serious and honest if you want to talk to is my skype sandra. garnier48 I'm online thank you

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Emilie, 27
Sofiya, Bulgaria
Was online yesterday

Previous message on the profile:

Salut, je suis une femme sympa, cool, attentionné, sensible, timide et tres reservée, qui est à la recherche une relation à longue ou court terme bah tout dependra de l'autre, ou peut etre que je ne saurais pas tout dire sur ma personne mais je n'aime pas trop échanger sur le chat, mais si tu es intéresser vue ma recherche pour faciliter la tache laisse moi ton adresse msn ? Mon Skype: sandra. garnier48 . je suis en ligne et j'attends bisous
/
Hi, I am a nice woman, cool, caring, sensitive, shy and very reserved, which is looking for a relationship long or short term bah all depend upon each other, or maybe I can not say everything about myself but I do not like exchange on the cat, but if you're interested for my research to facilitate the task leaves me your msn? My Skype: sandra. garnier48. I'm online and I expect kisses

Actual message on the profile:

Здравейте аз съм нов тук и аз съм гледам за палав човек, който има уеб камера знаеш, че ако палатката е моят адрес казва, че съм на линия и ми скайп е emilia. bienki3 C и нека твоя
/
Hello I'm new here and I am looking for a naughty guy who has a webcam you know that if the tent is my address says I'm online and my skype is emilia. bienki3 C, and let your

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Sandra, 27 - profile temporary deactivated by the user
Liege, Belgium
Was online August 21, 2013

Hi, I am a nice woman, cool, caring, sensitive, shy and very reserved, which is looking for a relationship long or short term bah all depend upon each other, or maybe I can not say everything about myself but I do not like exchange on the cat, but if you're interested for my research to facilitate the task leaves me your msn? My Skype: sandra. garnier48 I'm online and I expect kisses

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Sandra, 27 - profile temporary deactivated by the user
Ancienville, France
Was online August 21, 2013.

Hi, I am a nice woman, cool, caring, sensitive, shy and very reserved, which is looking for a relationship long or short term bah all depend upon each other, or maybe I can not say everything about myself but I do not like exchange on the cat, but if you're interested for my research to facilitate the task leaves me your msn? My Skype: sandra. garnier48. I'm online and I expect kisses

Hi, it is with great pleasure and emotion that I just signed up on this site to make friends and maybe meet some nice and pleasant. I may not be ideal for you even I have character, and that I'm proud of myself, I really hate hypocrites and people who take it too so if you think my page does not like me stp zap here and not bother to leave me a message if you're OK interested in my page then add me on skype and you will be welcome. MY SKYPE: sandra. garnier48. Tender kisses and endless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emilia.bienki3 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:29 pm

On Badoo:

Emilia, 23 - profile temporary deactivated by the user
Cork, Ireland
Was online 7 Sep 2013 03:29:36 GM

Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for a naughty man who has a webcam do you know if the tent is my address says I'm online and my skype is emilia. bienki3 c and let me yours

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emilia.bienki3 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Emilia, 22 - active profile
Basel, Switzerland
Was online more than a week ago
Salut je suis nouvelle ici et je recherche un homme coquin qui a une webcam pour fais connaissance si sa te tente voici mon skype emilia. bienki3 et laisse moi le tien je suis en ligne
/
Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for a naughty man who has a webcam do you know if the tent is my skype emilia. bienki3 and let me yours I'm Online

with the same picture as the profile above - profile temporary deactivated by the user
Aude, 22
Köniz, Switzerland
Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for a naughty man who has a webcam do you know if the tent adds I'm online and my skype is emilia c. bienki3 and let me yours

Interested Cam chat has
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com