Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

clara.mosy (mosy56) on Skype/Chatroulette

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

clara.mosy (mosy56) on Skype/Chatroulette

Unread postby Heeh » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi,

Yesterday I've been stupid enough to be fooled by a 'girl' on chatroulette. On chatroulette she showed a picture of herself with a shirt you could see her nipples through, in a very pink and girl bedroom. She wanted me to add her on Skype, so I did, her name on skype was clara mosy or mosy56, according to chatroulette and skype out of (London), UK. But her e-mail was mosy56@hotmail.fr, so from France. I thought it was weird, but when a 'hot girl' wants to videochat with you, you don't think straight anymore..

So first she had to go to the toilet for a minute, that might be real, or an excuse to look up my facebook profile and stuff, ofcourse I'm so stupid to give her my skype account with my name in it.

After that she started her webcam, and she looked like in the photo. Worse quality though. First she said I had to turn on more lights, so she could see me better. Then she asked "wanna have some fun", and I said yes. She started playing with her boobs and then asked me to show my 'd*ck'. I showed her a bit, and she wanted to see more of it, so I showed her a bit more of it. She then said to add oil to her boobs and she did.

Then suddenly the video stopped and 'she' wrote the following:
[3:33:17] clara mosy: Mr " MYNAME " i want to tell you that i have recorded you while you where m***urbating yourself,now im having all your contact list on facebook xxx friends cuz you will block me after you read that but if you did you will regret it i will share the video to all your friends and family. Even if you run away i can show them your clip.
soo i'm a professionnal hacker, and i can do this f***ing shiiit by one click...
if you want me to delet the video ,you must do what i tell you
or let me do my job and ruin your life ...

this is ur friends :

7 of my friends

[3:33:35] me: omg
[3:33:40] clara mosy: so now u have to do what i tell u or i share ur video with ur friends and familly
[3:33:49] me: ok cool
[3:34:15] clara mosy: so if u wanna ur video delette u have to send me 500 euro
[3:34:15] clara mosy: or i ruining ur life
[3:34:20] me: k
[3:34:48] clara mosy: so now go to http://www.westernunion.com
[3:35:00] clara mosy: and registre and i will tell u what u have to do after
[3:35:05] me: whatever
[3:35:38] clara mosy: u have just 10 mint to send the f***ing money don't lose ur time
[3:35:42] me: cya
[BLOCKED]

So as you can read I responded in a very weird way cause I didn't know how to respond. I'm not stupid and didn't even think of giving money. This happened tonight, and now more than 12 hours further I haven't seen or heard anything anymore. I hope this stays this way.

I'm going on a trip in a few days, so I'm thinking of deleting my facebook page for a while, I won't use it anyway.

I'm not really looking for help, since I've read a few topics already and all the answers are kind of the same: just ignore it and never pay. If you however do have some more advice, I will read it ofcourse. :) I'm posting this thread to warn others about this particular scam.

So in short:
A hot girl in a tight shirt you can see her nipples through, in a very pink and girl bedroom.
Wants to add you on skype, she goes under the name clara mosy (live:mosy56), from the United Kingdom (London) with a french hotmail account.
She goes away for a few minutes with an excuse.
She starts playing with her boobs and asks to see your penis.
She adds oil to her boobs.
Then she asks for money via western union.

All this is written in very poor English, and she writes 'ook' instead of 'ok'.

I feel bad for not having taken a picture of her webcam or anything, because that is something very valuable for a scammer I'm sure.
Heeh
New survivor

Re: clara.mosy (mosy56) on Skype/Chatroulette

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 pm

mosy56@hotmail.fr, so from France
- mean Morocco scammer.

Tha main topic with advices is here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580.

Dectivating your Facebook is just one of the steps you need to follow to protect yourself.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Heeh » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:09 am

How do you know he is from Marocco, you have heard from him before?

Thank you for the topic with advices, even though I already read it. I also put up a Google Alert for my name. However, I don't think I will do anything more to prevent the scammer to contact me. After the skype block he didn't contact me anymore and after reading these stories I feel like he won't try it with me. He doesn't have a lot of footage of me, the footage is pretty dark and I'm still very young (= not a lot of money) so I don't think I'm worth a lot to him. :P

The only thing that is bothering me is that I didn't tell anybody this had happened yet. I feel like I should tell someone, someone close to me, but I think this might ruin my relationship with that person or if he tells it to someone else I might feel humiliated to all my friends. Does anyone have experience with this? For example did you tell someone and it got hard to speak to that person normally again?

Edit: now I read a few topics that say that after a week the scammer did send the video to some friends. I think I will take down my facebook account, I was thinking to do that for a while anyway, because I don't like social media. :P
Heeh
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:19 am

These scammers tend to come from either Morocco or the Philippines. Moroccans will claim to be in French speaking places such as France or Canada. The Filipinos claim to be in the UK, USA or Phils. That's how we can say that the scammer is a Moroccan. As for talking to others, that's up to you. Those who have told us they spoke to people about it have mainly said the result was positive.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby ntoni94 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:27 pm

news?
she did the same with me ... how stupid i feel
ntoni94
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:40 pm

We're all human and can make mistakes. Stupid is not learning from our mistakes. Do you have any other details? A photo would be amazing if you have one. If not, then anything else that hasn't already been posted.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Heeh » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 pm

I still didn't get anything, I changed my name on Facebook and deactivated it for certainty, I'm not a big fan of social networks anyway. I wish you all the best. ;)
Heeh
New survivor

Unread postby bigdummy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:17 am

just got bent over by these people... feeling completely used, embarrassed, and humiliated... I have followed your steps laid out on this site, however I was only able to find this information after it was too late. they took me for a lot of cash that i'm never going to see again.

has anyone had these people turn around and post their video to their friends and family's facebook like they've claimed?
bigdummy
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:37 am

Psst. Click here to find out. It's right under the second video on the first thread there.
Wayne

Unread postby Heeh » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:05 pm

I reactivated facebook but will still keep my new name, none of my friends say something about a video being send to them and Google Alerts also didn't give anything yet (though I think it's not working correctly since I see a lot of websites publishing my exact name in the past days, for a completely other reason).

I still didn't talk to anyone about it, though people are asking questions why I changed my name and deactivated facebook for a while.. Think I will never say it cause it's too embarrassing and I'm sure if I tell someone he will 'leak' it to someone else and soon all my friends will know it.
Heeh
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com