Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

My story need help

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

My story need help

Unread postby Wolfman » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:20 am

Alright we all know how it starts. I'm doing the rounds on chatroulette when a girl pops up and engages me in conversation. Ask if i have a FB which i stupidly say yes I'll add you. Then we move over to skype and things get bad and now all my info and close friends pop up on the message board, with links attached to each. Including my GF. She then says she will send to it everybody on my friends list including my GF if i do not pay $1000. ( my hands are shaking just by typing this). I of course do not have that kind of money, still in college. I beg and plead saying I dont have that kind of money and that all i have in my account is a few bucks. I had no idea what to do i was scared and vulnerable. I negotiate to $130, go to Western Union and send the money. After i send him the MTCN code the guy says I'm free and and that he hopes I learned a lesson. And warned me to never go on Omegle or Chatroulette again. He then ask if I really love my GF and says If I do I shouldn't be doing stuff like this and how I could lose her if I continue. Then he apologizes and says if it was up to him he would've let me go along time ago but he was just doing what he was told. Says I'm a good guy and that he would like to talk to me later as a friend, and that he won't ask for money.

Is this normal scammer behavior or did I manage to get the one scammer with a heart? I've read to never send money because they'll come back for more so I'm freaking out right now. Please help me, i haven't been able to sleep since its all happened.
Wolfman
New survivor

Re: My story need help

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 am

My two cents would be that he wants to lure you deeper into his scam. Either way, you are better off blocking them and breaking all contact with them. Please read the thread that there is a link to in my signature line.

First mistake,.....Never pay these criminals a dime! They'll always come back for more.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com