Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Facebook blackmail scam/sextortion - Paviola Allen & Jodi Deveau

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Facebook blackmail scam/sextortion - Paviola Allen & Jodi Deveau

Unread postby grohima » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:50 am

They are running the classic blackmail scam/sextortion on Facebook.
They have pretty photos in the profile and add you on facebook as friends.
After you have accepted their friendship. They will start messaging you.
In their conversations, they are very sweet, and keep refering to you as "dear", "darling", "honey" etc..
I felt uncomfortable at first but she keeps persisting.... makes you feel like a jerk if you ignore their message.
After several weeks, we soften up and we start chatting.

Her job seemed to vary from time to time. She was a cafe waitress once, and next she is an office secretary.
She claimed to be from Germany but do not seemed to speak the language?

She kept wanting to Skype. Kept asking when will I be alone at home. and whether I am in my room.
After refusing to skype a few times. I slowly gave in one night when I was alone at home.

She wanted to have a video chat session on Skype. She claimed her mic is broken. And then she asked if I can make her wet.
Once we were connected, I found that she looked different from the Facebook profile, but I didn't suspect anything then, I thought she was without the makeup. After a few lines of chat, she asked if I wanted to see her body. I said "Yes", thinking she was kidding.

The next thing I saw was a pretty girl, taking her clothes off right in front of the camera. She played with her n1pples, and then her pu+ssy. Doing hot dance etc in front of the camera.

Then she invited me to show her my c*ck. She kept insisting. And I was silly enough to "show" her the "thing"... and played with it. After a few minutes into our "Cyber-sex". There's this watermark in the video that gave me a big slap in the face. It said something like "stickcam captures.us! I disconnected the chat session immediately.

Several minutes later she sent me a Youtube link with the title "XXXX Scandal"...
I asked why she did it? She said she will remove it and delete the video if I would help her with her brother's kidney transplant operation and pay her USD$5000!

I haggled with her, but suddenly realise it may never stopped.

I blocked her on Facebook and Skype.
The next thing I saw was somebody believed to be in her gang by the name of Jodi Deveau.
Posted the same link into one of my pages that allowed public post!
I had to block them from the pages as well.

If you ever encounter this.

(1) Block and Remove them from your friends' list in Facebook and Skype.
(2) Make your friends list invisible to others.
(3) Ensure your facebook's privacy setting to only allow Friends to post into your timeline.
(4) Report to Youtube by flagging it.
(5) DO NOT communicate with them. If there's no communication, they are unable to hassle you and cannot threaten you.
(6) Once they are blocked and removed, they cannot see your friends' list, and do not allow them to see your contact details.
Last edited by firefly on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit licentious language
grohima
New survivor

Re: face book blackmail scam/sextortion - Paviola Allen & Jodi Deveau

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:23 pm

I did a little Googling and it appears that what you read was "stickam captures". Here's 2 more steps you need to take. Set up a Google alert with your name and be sure to post up the scammer's details to help warn others.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com