Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katy.krauss.58 on FB

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

katy.krauss.58 on FB

Unread postby lovedogs2 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:34 am

this person "she" recorded our skype call and threated me that "she" was going to post it on facebook and youtube if i didnt send $500 she gave me a fake face book which is " katy krauss" the link is https://www.facebook.com/katy.krauss.58?fref=ts then she added me thru skype her ussername is : cutelovely girl
we talked and he asked to send him $500 to the philipinnes. from the start i wasnt going to give him anything but i played along to get more info from "her" what i got was her name which is: janice diaz and her phone number which is : 09196562011 and i also got "her" address which is : 378 sampaguita MANILA, philipinnes. thats all i got from "her"
"she" also showed me the video thru skype. she skyped me and said look i have your video i saw it. then she said send me the money or i'll send it to her( "she" had a friend of mine on "her" screen and threant to post it on her wall.) long story short i didnt send any money 1 day has passed by and nothing has happen so far . tomorrow going to be the 2nd day =/
lovedogs2
New survivor

Re: skype black mail

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:45 am

On Facebook,

Katy Krauss aka katy.krauss.58
Lives in San Jose, California
From San Jose, California
Joined Facebook October 12, 2009.

Stolen pictures used:

About +639196562011:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Philippines
Original network provider* Smart Communications
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: katy.krauss.58 on FB

Unread postby lovedogs2 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:07 pm

i forgot to mention where i found this scammer i was at h t t p : / / n e w c h a t w o r l d .c o m / s e x - c h a t . h t m l
then we moved onto skype.
lovedogs2
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com