Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Cassie Nash - VCW "Amanda"

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: elena.kieetii - chatroulette

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 am

Why do we need them? Well let's explain shall we? We never post any of the information, and it clearly states that in the form. However, there are reasons we ask for them. Name and email address is so we can contact you if we need any other information or have news to send such as police interest in the scammer. Location is so we can point you to the relevant law enforcement agency if needed, or give advice such as if it's possible to at least claim back taxes on any money lost which differs from country to country. Age is so we know whether or not to deal with you as a minor, seeing as the laws are different depending of if you're a minor or not regarding anything sent to the person. We don't ask these things for fun, there's good reason for each of them.

hackers can break into this site very easy.

For the record, the forms and all the information in them are hosted by a third party who specialize in creating forms for websites.

If you cant see the issue here well I should just go else where.

Go ahead. We've had over 8500 forms completed without issue to date. You want to go elsewhere, be our guest. We're not here trying to sell you anything, but to give you the help you need freely to deal with this scam. If you want to take offence with the methods we use, then so be it. Let me point this out to you though. Do a Google search for sextortion scam or sextortion scam help and the first two hits lead to us, and for very good reason. We've had site owners, the media and even the FBI contact us for help in dealing with this scam. But hey, you don't like the methods we use, so by all means go look elsewhere for help. Do you understand where I am coming from?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby doorbell » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Obviously you're not seeing what I wrote nor looking at it from a stand point of someone being taking for a ride with your condescending reply. Again I did not come here to argue rules and regulations with anyone, nor did I.

I never took offense to any method, seems you are the one taking offense. I was simply stating that some of the information was intrusive more so from someone who just had information taken from them and was being blackmailed. To be specific (Name, Date of birth, Location, E-mail address). All things that I'm sure a lot of us don't want to freely give out on the net no more. That should be understandable.

If a name is needed I'll give a first name, date of birth is fine, my location is irreverent as I have spoken to local law enforcement, and I can make a new E-mail. Would that be good enough and of course with all the other information?
doorbell
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:56 pm

You can create an anonymous E-mail address to use for communication. I suggest G-mail. As Wayne said. The information you send is for a good reason. There would be no reason to get more information from you than required as we are busy PPL and really don't need your full life story. Just the requested details of yours and your scammer so we can best help you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby doorbell » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Thanks...
doorbell
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#8522]

What name did the scammer use?*:elena kieetii and rafael garcia
How old did the scammer say they were?*:20
Scammer's Skype username .
THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: elena.kieetii
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .:chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site and go elsewherewith them (eg. Skype), where did they take you to?: Vibor and Skype
How much money did they demand?:300
Name you were told to send the money to.: rafael garcia
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: did not say
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +212456748934
How were you to send the money ?:Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:Called the FBI
and Deleted my contacts on phone and deactivated Facebook and filled a
complaint with IC3.GOV
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: don;t use VIBOR
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby andre » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:02 pm

I got caught up with this girl yesterday :(

Does anyone know, has she gone through with posting anything? She has threatened to post a video to all of my friends of Facebook...
andre
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:14 pm

Andre,

You have here: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/ what you need. Please read, fill that form with all the details you have about the scammer and apply ALL the steps mentioned there to protect yourself.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Cassie Nash

Unread postby andre » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi firefly, I have just been through all of the steps mentioned and done all I can. I just need to deactivate my f/b account but need to find a good excuse for my wife as to why I am deactivating it. Any suggestions would be greatly greatly appreciated!
andre
New survivor

Re: Cassie Nash

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:20 pm

We suggest you deactivate your FB ASAP, if not sooner, or no lie will work out well for you.

And we are not in the business of suggesting lies to anyone's loved ones. Some victims have even decided to tell the truth. It's none of our business to suggest anything to you. It's your life.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

elena.kieetii - Shagle

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#8877]

What name did the scammer use?*: Elena
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 20
Scammer's Skype name.: Elena
Scammer's Skype username . .*: elena.kieetii
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Shagle
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: elena kieetii.png
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on Skype. My FaceBook profile is private but unsure how private private actually is as she sent me a list of my friends :(
Attachments
elena kieetii.png
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com