Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenycolline - snapchat

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

jenycolline - snapchat

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:50 pm

Form received 2024-01-04 15:35:54

What name did the scammer use?: Jenny Collins (jenycolline) snapchat
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: One night friend.com and moved to snapchat
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: From dating site to snapchat
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Snapchat account details is Jenny Collins
How much money did they demand?: First with £100 as soon as money came in I stopped responding
Name you were told to send the money to.: Haven’t responded
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Conversation didn’t went there
How were you to send the money ?: No clue
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I contacted 101 and explained the suitation. Went back to onenightfriend.com and reported the user id (AmoreDem5i) as fraud and blocked them.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I met that person on dating website onenightfriend.com . She was the one to approach me in the beginning. From there she asked me if I have snap Id than after receiving snap details we started chatting on Snapchat. She said she was getting horny and she wanted to meet with me. I fell for it too. She asked my phone numbers and address details. I didn’t provide her with those information. She knew my name. As we were chatting on snapchat she requested to trade nude pic so fell for it and exchanged pic. She told me before meeting with each other she told me that I need to buy meet up request from her manager because she worked as part time cam girl. As money came in conversation I stopped responding her. Than the blackmailing began as she had my fb details. She searched and I don’t know how she found my family member fb account and she was sending me msg on snapchat stating that I hacked her account and I am blackmailing her and sending nude pic this msg will be sent to ,my family members. I couldn’t think google searched and straight reported to 101 and they informed,me about this website.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com