Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

DON'T DO THIS BLACKMAIL!

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

DON'T DO THIS BLACKMAIL!

Unread postby Jack1 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:13 pm

Last night on a dating app called Wizz, I accepted back a request from noxious_collision. They asked for my Instragram which I told them, they asked for explict pictures which I sent, they sent one back then they asked for an explict picture with my face in it, once again stupidly went along. They said that I would recieve an explict video but they claimed that it was taking too long on Instragram and asked for my number, which I gave. A few minutes went past and they came back with screenshots of my picutres and my number along with it with text saying "WANTED AND RAPIST" and a paragraph saying that they would send this to school pages, my family and freinds and my followers unless I gave them £100. Obviously I agreed, they sent me a video of them wating 4 £25 Steam gift cards, which then a few minutes later I bought. They asked for proof that I did do it so I sent a screen record of them, I asked for them to delete the photos as I have gone along with them, all I got was a screenshot of the photos being selected ready for being deleted. A few minutes later they asked for £300 (which I didn't give as I had no more money) I replied with "I can give you £300 but only on Friday (get paid). Since that last message I haven't heard from since but I'm expecting on Friday night.
If that is the case I will contact the police again and update this post. Until then plaese don't be as stupid as me.
Jack1
New survivor

Re: DON'T DO THIS BLACKMAIL!

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:44 pm

You should also go to our Blackmail website.
Fill out the form with as much information as possible.
Then do all of the steps you will find there to protect yourself.

You can get there by clicking the link above, "Webcam Blackmail Help".

Webcam Help.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com