Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Help!! I'm so stupid.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Help!! I'm so stupid.

Unread postby guguoon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:55 am

Last 2 days, i have found a girl in tagged. After that, she asked for my facebook and skype and i have added her. she told me she get horny and want skype video cam with me, she ask me to show my naked body to let her see and i followed her words. the nighmare has came, she gave me a list of my facebook friends, and ask me to pay 500USD to her if not she will post my video to my facebook friend see. i'm totally freaky out don't know what should i do. in de end we deal it to 300USD.
i have no choice and yesterday i went to MONEY Gram beacause the western union system is down and i transfer 300USD to her, after that she asked me to take a receipt of photo to let her see and i follow what she said also. at night, she told me that she at hospital because her mom in hospital and don't have time delete it. she asked me to wait till next morning( today), she will show me to delete the video. but this morning, she keep talk nonsenses to me, asked me " what are you doing now" bla bla bla..i straight asked him to delete now and he replied me" i eat first". i feel so angry and i delete him in skype and closed my skype and deactivated my facebook.
i want ask you all, am i safe now???
guguoon
New survivor

Re: Help!! I'm so stupid.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 am

Please go here and read this entire topic and follow all of the advice:
Online blackmail. Read this first.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please post all the scammer details using the form online that is linked to in the topic above, or post these details here.
Other victims need them to get help here.

Please post all the scammer's details:
What is the scammer's tagged profile link?
How old did the scammer say they were?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype. Click on the right arrow on top and give us the name on the bottom of that skype page.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, address, city, country?
Phone number of scammer?
Email address of the scammer?
Any other details of scammer? Anything else specific that others would google to find the scammer?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com