Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of grave (@d0ggyteef)

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of grave (@d0ggyteef)

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:30 pm

Form received 2023-09-16 20:19:03

What name did the scammer use?: Sharon
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: instagram

Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Snapchat username: sharonfelix2022
How much money did they demand?: 1000$
Name you were told to send the money to.: I blocked immediately
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: USA
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: First, i deleted the instagram chat but unfortunately the scammer can see my messages. I reported and blocked the scammer from instagram and snapchat. I have temporarily deactivated my instagram and snapchat accounts. I have deactivated one of my facebook accounts.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Someone added me on instagram with sharron_bm username.. We had a chat and she gained my trust. After that she sent me a nude picture and wanted me to send her a nude picture and a video. I sent her a video on snapchat and suddenly she sent me screenshots from snapchat showing that she sent my nude pictures and video to my friends. Then she told me that if I won’t send her money, she would send my nude media to my friends, colleagues and family. When I refused, she posted my nude media on his snapchat story. I didn’t know that I should’ve report the story and snaps. Instead, I reported the account but I received a mail from Snapchat saying that there is no violation of rules. I have reported and blocked her on instagram too but i did not receive any feedback yet. I also opened a case on stopncii.org. As far as I know, she sent my media to only two of my friends. No one else.
Attachments
Fy64tELakAEuAyM.jpeg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com