Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mecaela jolie

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

mecaela jolie

Unread postby phlip » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:32 am

What name did the scammer use?: mecaela jolie
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
Scammer's Skype name .: mecaela.jolie4
Address of the scammer's face book, Google+ or other social media site page. Eg. face book.com/scammername.:mecaela jolie
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatrandom
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype then face book
How much money did they demand?: 300
Name you were told to send the money to. : AYOUB SAMIH
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.:
i alredy send to you 300 on western union and he want more money from me im block you on facebook and im going to police and i ropport you thiss history suck me
please help me
phlip
New survivor

Re: mecaela jolie

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:03 am

phlip,

Do not pay the scammer any more money. Go to this topic and follow all of the advice there.
Online blackmail. Read this first.
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=20&t=580
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mecaela jolie

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Stolen picture used by the scammer:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

I have been blackmailed, too...

Unread postby alex » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Hey Everyone,

I have been blackmailed, too.
I would like to post the whole story, shall i inlcude every information about the scammer i got in this story or somewhere else?
alex
New survivor

Re: I have been blackmailed, too...

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi. You can post the details here and we'll move it to the blackmail section later. Please post all the details you have. The more you can post the better.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby alex » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Okay, then I will start with my story.
It all began 3 days ago. I was bored and went to chatrandom.com where I met this pretty girl. We wrote a bit and then she added me at skype. Her name there is Celina Brown, she told me she is 21 years old and from Marocco. The Skype-nickname seems to be facebook:celina.brown13. During our conversation she told me many times that the connection is bad and i need to rerun my cam / pc, which I did. We both got naked and after some minutes I left the chat and deleted her from my friendlist. About half an our later my nightmare started : Someone else, called diablo germany diablo germany (live:moncef_mcf) send me a skype friendship invitation in which he said he is a hacker and will send the linked video to my facebook friends and listed some of them. I accepted it, he asked for money and i was so panicked that i transferred 112 euro, thats all i got at this moment. He said he wants the rest till tomorrow 8:00 a.m. , otherwise he will destroy my life. I transferred the money via western union to first name :MONCEF last name :EZZHER country : MOROCCO. The youtubevideo was deleted after i flagged it. I changed my skype and facebook settings as user name, picture etc. but the scammer send me a facebook friend request with the name of Celina Brown. I blocked her instantly. The same I did woth both skype accounts, but i unblocked one to see the information i gave to u. He send me a message with : you pay the rest tomorrow and some minutes later after i didnt reply the message he said dont play with me! .
I did all u said in your " what to do" - section. But im really afraid that he will send the video to my friends. I am going to delete my skype account tomorrow and will freeze my facebook account for 1 or 2 weeks. Is there anything i can do aswell?

And what is to be said , it feels great to talk to someone about my situation.
Thanks to you for your help.
alex
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Here are the Skype and FB pictures:

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com