Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kaye.libas2 in Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Kaye.libas2 in Skype

Unread postby Glokhovsky » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:53 am

I was blackmailed 2 nights ago by someone I met on tagged which went to Skype and her Skype name was "Kaye.libas2" i will post more details as it is 2am now but I have a question, has anyone actually had the video of them sent and/or uploaded? All answers appreciated thanks
Glokhovsky
New survivor

Re: Question

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Glokhovsky,

you have here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 the main topic with advices.

And here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4509 posts about the aftermath.

Do you have more details about the scammer? One link to the profile used on Tagged can help. In fact, any other details are important if posted.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Kaye.libas2 in Skype

Unread postby Glokhovsky » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Some more details, I blocked them immediately when I saw them play the video they recorded of me, I know it isn't much but all I have really is kaye.libas2 and from the phillipines,says their tagged profile. Blocked on Skype, Blocked and reported on tagged, they said they'd send it to my fb and skype friends...they haven't yet, I will never give into any a**hole like that. Pardon my language.
Glokhovsky
New survivor

Re: Closure. When will this all end? NEW! Coping Strategies!

Unread postby Glokhovsky » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:16 pm

I've got a question, for those of you who met your scammer on tagged or whatever, but the webcamming took place on skype, did they actually upload your video? I'm having a hard time calming myself but I know I can't live in fear..my scammer: kaye.libas2 on skype.
Glokhovsky
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Did the scammer show you the video as being uploaded? Then you report it and it's closed - problem solved. Did they only show it to you through Skype? Then it's highly unlikely they actually uploaded it - problem solved. Did you set up a Google alert? You'll be warned by it in the highly highly unlikely scenario that a video ever appears, so you can report it and have it deleted - problem solved. Panic over.*

*Panic can go down as well as up. Your mileage may vary. 98% of 1100 women surveyed by an independent body said they'd use our product in the event of a zombie apocalypse. Your sanity is at risk if you do not keep up repayments. APR of 6,000,000,000%
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Glokhovsky » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm not sure if they sent me a link, all I saw when i went to block them was 7 unreads - which i did not open and the latest message they sent said "It's at 45%, good luck man" I did set up a google alert for my name and videos, Thank you for your reply, I have my fingers crossed that it ends here..
Glokhovsky
New survivor

Re: Kaye.libas2 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Blocked and reported on tagged

This was a wrong decision. Please read viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948 to understand why.

Any info about the scammer can save other victims: stolen pictures used, fake profiles used, email addresses, phone numbers. But that just so long all those are active...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com