Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michelle / Mary Cooper michellecooper360@gmail.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Michelle / Mary Cooper michellecooper360@gmail.com

Unread postby M_J_T » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:07 pm

Why I was (am) vulnerable. I am in my late 50's and live alone. While I have a great relationship with my children, they all live far away. I live and work alone. I am lonely. And while I am far from wealthy, I have an income.
She found me on Words with Friends. Started chatting. Told me she was Swedish born, an orphan, and living in the Sacramento area, and going to fashion school, and she did NOT immediately suggest that we move the chat to an encrypted forum, which led me to think she might not be a scammer.
But, of course, she did eventually move the chat to Signal. Then (surprise) it was her 25th birthday coming up. She was not deterred when I told her she was too young for me. I was skeptical, but I was willing to throw a few bucks her way and see what happened. Instead of accepting a simple bank transfer, or letting me mail her a cheque, she insisted that I buy a prepaid visa and send her the info. I knew then it was BS, but it was only a few bucks, and I was curious enough about how this would play out to play along. Besides, she is very good at what she does. I enjoyed having an intelligent and pretty young lady paying attention to me and showing interest in me.
Yes, there was sexting, virtual sex, whatever you want to call it. A pretty reliable way to get through a lonely guy's skepticism.
Anyway, of course she wanted to meet. She wanted to come and see me. I suggested that I could go to her, but of course that wasn't going to work for "reasons". And those same BS restrictions on how to send the money were still in place, and it wouldn't work for me to just buy the ticket (which I volunteered to do). She needed money, and moreover, she needed me to send it as crypto.
By this time, I had bailed twice before. Then she would call me directly, and the tears... and I caved. The second time I bailed, I also blocked her number (oh, by the way, not CA area code), and she found a way around that and called me from a spoofed number. Something about her trying that hard when she knew that I was very suspicious about her reassured me for reasons that I don't quite understand. Anyway... the "relationship" continued, and I decided to take a chance and send her the money. I could afford it, and even though it was quite a bit of money, on a per hour basis she certainly wasn't getting rich at this rate. It worked out to about $750 US.
Then she said she was coming. And she told me that she was catching an uber to see her uncle to make the final arrangements for her flight. And as soon as she said that, I thought "there's going to be an "accident'.
And sure enough. An accident. And no insurance. And for "reasons" no one to sue. And she's seeing the doctor on Monday. Monday comes, and sure enough, she messages me a long story about how it's going to cost $11,000 and if she doesn't get the procedure they're going to have to amputate her leg(s)... honestly, I was so pissed that I didn't read it in detail. You get the idea.
Anyway, I blocked her on WWF and changed my phone number. She reached out with an email (I guess she had my email from when I tried to e-transfer her money at one point). So I blocked that. She got a new profile on Words With Friends and messaged me through that. A long emotional screed that went back and forth between pleading and threatening to use the sexting against me. I blocked that, too. I'm not proud of what I did, but as blackmail material, it's pretty lame, and it's hard to see how she could use it without revealing herself anyway.
Take warning.
M_J_T
New survivor

Re: Michelle/Mary Cooper

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:17 pm

Can you add more information concerning the scammer?

E-mail addresses, E-mails, Where did you meet, Link to the profile, If you paid by crypto can you post the bitcoin address, phone numbers used?

You should also go to our blackmail website.
Fill out the form you will find there with as much information as possible.
Then do all of the steps you will find there to protect yourself.

You can get there by clicking the bubble above "Webcam Blackmail Help".

Webcam Help.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Michelle/Mary Cooper

Unread postby M_J_T » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:43 pm

Her email: michellecooper360@gmail.com
Goes by Michelle on Words With Friends (and that's where she found me) - "coffee lover"
Don't have a profile to link to.
She uses the Signal app.
I lost the bitcoin info when I deleted the Signal App.
M_J_T
New survivor

Re: Michelle / Mary Cooper michellecooper360@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:45 pm

Ok, some information is better than no information.

Anything on the phone number(s) they contacted you with?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Michelle / Mary Cooper michellecooper360@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:38 pm

Form received 2023-07-08 19:52:34

What name did the scammer use?: Michelle Cooper
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Words with friends
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Signal
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: none
Scammer's email address if you have it.: michellecooper360@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 413.422.3171
How much money did they demand?: $11000
Name you were told to send the money to.: to a crypto account - no longer have access to details
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: changed phone number, blocked on Words With Friends, Blocked email, uninstalled Signal.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: They are good. They worked on me slowly over time to gain my trust.

signal-2023-06-12-182342_002_5b5zo3 (002).jpg

signal-2023-06-10-100658 AM_rxja9d (002).jpg

1111.jpg

Phone: +14134223171
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Millers Falls, MA
Original network provider* Verizon New England Inc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com