Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

celine.dubois120@live.fr

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

celine.dubois120@live.fr

Unread postby kim9901 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi..
I was using an iphone's app. and i was just looking people live near by and some send me msg like lets start talking, so i gave my skpye to the person.. and as you know it turned out the person was recording that i did m***urbate
he's sending me e-mails and asking me money..

He has my fb info even though my facebook isn't open for everyone he has a list of my friends and he threatening me that he's going to distribute the video to people that i know and on websites..
im not afraid of published on random websites but im really afraid of my video is sent to people who i know..
I dont really know what to do now. i just changed my facebook's info should i deactivate ? or delete and make new one
and should i go to the police office and report this happening... or should i just ignore ?
is he really going to send it to everyone?? and ruin my life.. ?
kim9901
New survivor

Re: I just became a victim of webcam scam, plz help..

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Dear Kim,
Sorry to hear that you are another target of these evil people. Please read this thread and follow the instructions there.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Then fill out the questionaire here so your scammer can be posted to warn others.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7215

Try not to worry. If you follow the instructions in the first thread there is a good chance that nobody will ever know what happened to you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celine.dubois120@live.fr

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

The victim met the scammer on Badoo. The conversation moved on Skype where the record was made. The scammer was using English, but told the victim is native French speakers, from Montreal Canada. The victim send one link with the video to the victim, but the scammer deleted the video short after he posted.

Username in Skype:

natacha .tremblay104 aka natasha tremblay - no avatar
Language: French
BD: April 5, 1988

Email address: celine.dubois120@live.fr
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com