Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shruthi_roy@yahoo.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

shruthi_roy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:33 pm

The victim met the scammer on desimasalachat.com, one local group of chatroomss.com. The conversation moved on Yahoo, where the record was made. The victim saw the video just in chat. The scammer asked for money to be send with Westetrn Union at the address: road no:15; plot no: 32; Habsiguda-500007, Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh,India.

Email address used by the scammer: shruthi_roy@yahoo.com

On Facebook,

Shruthi Kumari aka shruthi.kumari.7547 - private profile
Gender Female
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

my heartful thanks to the moderator

Unread postby staysharp » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Hello everyone,
Recently i fell in online trap like many others. I found this site while surfing and i must say through this website ,i've got useful info which prevented me to come out of the trap by scammers. I was blackmailed to pay certain amount and I was ready to pay the amount.I ame to know that once if we pay, the scammer wont stop with that. I had many valuable suggestions and advices from live help. Now i can sleep peacefully and I would like to thank the moderator from the depths of my heart. Friends, please be careful with the webcam chat especially which never made me sleep for three days. I was very panic and I dont want some one to get in to such kind of situation like mine. SO....STAY SHARP!!
staysharp
New survivor

Re: my heartful thanks to the moderator

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Glad we helped. Can you post up all the scammer's details to help others? The more you post, the more likely people are of finding the details and not getting scammed.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: my heartful thanks to the moderator

Unread postby staysharp » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:33 pm

i guess i have already submitted the details in live help any how here are the details once again:
shruthi_roy@yahoo.co.in(not sure whether its yahoo.com. the scammer introduced herself in desimasalachat.com which is common chat room for all) <Thank you once again>
staysharp
New survivor

Re: shruthi_roy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Reenatinku » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:18 am

Hi,

I too got scammed by the same id. I got a person in group chat in freedesichat.com. Then we moved to yahoo where we had a video chat. We had a discussion abt personals and she got my FB id. She captured my video and started black mailing me that she need 25K or else she will post that video on my friends FB page. Our chat continued for some time then I realized that I should stop communication. so I stopped replying and blocked her.

I am not sure what she is up to. She asked me to xfer money thru western union and will delete the video after receiving the money. She even mentioned that if the video is submitted to a website she will get 5K. but she need 25 K so thats y she is black mailing me. I just stopped replying and blocked her

I was trying to find some clue using her yahoo id and found the post of website. I am still not sure if I am out of danger. would like to know if I need to do anything further regarding this.

Please help me.

Thanks
Reenatinku
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:00 am

sorry to hear it´s happened with you, Reenatinku.

You have here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 all advices you need.

If you have any other details, please post it. You saw how important is every piece of info to save another one in the same situaton...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby staysharp » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 am

hello bro,
just change ur fb original name,change your profile pic completely to the pic that you never used(better any pic other than your own face) set all your photos and friends list to private so that no one can view even your friends. Make a bulk message to all your friends that your id has been hacked and your fb photos have been copied and morphed or any other gud story. also in yahoo ignore the id and delete. type your fb name or the name used while you are chatting in google like this"reenaktinku" so dat u will knw whther the lady uploaded your videos or not. I dnt think that will happen because she wont get 4k by uploading. just lies. you may read the topic that has been posted by the moderator.until you meet some one physically you havent met them. any thing can be morphed. just do it like i said and be careful from now.
staysharp
New survivor

Maheshwari Patel

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Form received 2017-12-03 12:42:06

What name did the scammer use?: Maheshwari
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
Scammer's Skype name.: Maheshwari Patel
Scammer's Skype username .: live:maheshwari1661
How much money did they demand?: 4000 CHF

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have deactivated my Skype account.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: The guy said that he is from Pakistan after recording the video. I dd not agree for paying the money.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Maheshwari Patel - chatrooms.org.in

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Form received 2017-12-02 22:44:45

What name did the scammer use?: Maheshwari Patel
How old did the scammer say they were?: 27
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: http:/ /www.chatrooms.org.in/india/ (USA Room)
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: Threatened that they can be stopped, but I did not engage until they discussed about money and kept blocking their different numbers in whatsapp after.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +923045024388, +923054035721, +923054531106, +923062310931
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: youtube.com/ (later removed. Also unaware if there are other links. They also sent videos directly to friends through facebook messenger)
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Reported and blocked their Skype ID and also the different numbers they used to message and call on Whatsapp.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: They got facebook profiles of me and friend, and also created a fake ID of each of us and started messaging the video to friends in facebook. In parallel, they kept messaging both of our mobile phones on Whatsapp (not sure how they got our mobile numbers) threatening to continue sharing the video with more people and on youtube if they are not stopped. I replied on skype 2 hours later that I won't budge to their threats.

Earlier the scammer pretended to be a girl from the USA of age 27, of Indian origin but born in the USA. Only later I realized that the skype video he played was a prerecorded video and not a live one.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Maheshwari Patel - whatsapp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Form received 2017-12-05 08:10:32

What name did the scammer use?: maheshwari
How old did the scammer say they were?: 27
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 6000
Name you were told to send the money to.: Muhammad Ramzan Khan Muhammad
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Karachi, Pakistan
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +933062654838
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union, Money Gram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: She messaged me over whatsapp. She was smart she had one of my old buddies fake facebook account and he called me over whatsapp saying that he saw me nude and is trying to sabotage me. I got scared. She messaged me on whatsapp syaing give $6000
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com