Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jaionephilipsss - tantan

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

jaionephilipsss - tantan

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pm

Form received 2023-04-13 04:06:57

What name did the scammer use?: jaionephilipsss on instagram, Jaione on line app.
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: https://tantanapp.com/en

Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: They took me to chatting app called line
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Ins: https://www.instagram.com/jaionephilipsss Line app: jaione

What country/city were you told to send the money to?: She claimed that she lives in Japan, but I blocked her so fast that she does not have a chance to ask for money.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have deactivated all social accounts those are related to this scam, except for line app, except the app that the actual scam happened at. Bc I do not really use that app, there is only one contact on my friend list and scammer cannot really find out. And also I want to keep this in record, so I just blocked him on that app, and I can still see the scam conversation including videos and photos.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I was scammed on a dating app called TANTAN, we liked each other then she started to chat with me. She ask for my ins and line, as I have never used an dating app before, I thought it would be normal to exchange social media accounts. And I started to talk with them on the app that I was actually recorded, bc I wanted to show my kind to an girl, and I find it weird to talk on dating apps. Then the rest of the story is pretty similar to all the other cases. I lost my mind, I control myself and be more calm. It would never happen again to me.
Attachments
339644420_530923905790443_5572130724024772248_n.jpg
339644420_530923905790443_5572130724024772248_n.jpg (6.56 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com