Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deactivation

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

deactivation

Unread postby monke » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:49 am

Ive been scammed and i need help, i tried to follow y'alls advice but my Instagram account where it happened didn't deactivate properly. It now wants to wait up to a week, i cannot wait that long, i fell victim to their first deadline like a moron, and i have another at 5pm est. should i just delete my account instead of deactivating it, i assume i should still wait the like 16 weeks in my case as i really screwed up. Also i gave them my phone number and they are texting me on imessage with an email, i assume i should block that as well.
monke
New survivor

Re: deactivation

Unread postby monke » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:50 am

also if i should wait to deactivate should i block them before i do that or just deactivate it.
monke
New survivor

Re: deactivation

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:59 pm

You should go ahead and delete your account if you can.
You can block the e-mails coming to your phone too but if they persist you may be forced to change your number which is recommended .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com