Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer messages?

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammer messages?

Unread postby United94 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 am

Hey, I was scammed a couple of days ago, with the scammer blackmailing me with an explicit video. I have since blocked him, and twice deleted the video from youtube, hopefully now for good. However, I did notice that the scammer tried to message my friends with the message "Hey accept me, i have something to show you." I'm scared now that the scammer still has the video and is going to show my friends through facebook messages because i refused to pay and blocked him, has anyone else encountered this problem before?
United94
New survivor

Re: Scammer messages?

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

Yes, some scammers do this. This is why you tell people not to accept any friend requests from people they don't know.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammer messages?

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:41 am

And have you deactivated your FB account, too, as advised? The scammer must also not find out that you are looking, otherwise they have hope to get your money. So take the advice, and disappear, and do not even look at your friends FB acct messages.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com