Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rosie Jones

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rosie Jones

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:52 am

Feedback form #1005

What name did the scammer use?: Camille Taylor
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Camillia091
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: We did not come to that, I ignored them and blocked them.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: They did not give, but it was written on the profile: +3368925986
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: They just showed some moments of video on the skype screen.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have blocked her on skype and deleted from my contact list. The thing is that she showed me my facebook contact names while being on skype and told me that will share my videos with those contacts. She even posted a facebook profile link of one of my friends to show that they have it.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: After reading your forum and watching video, I have changed privacy and security settings on facebook page, deleted two additional email linked to the FB profile and kept the one that has never been used elsewhere than facebook. Please let me know what else can I do to ensure that there is no message or video shared anywhere.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rosie Jones

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:49 am

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (12.11 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

camillia091 on Skype

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:15 pm

Feedback form #1606

What name did the scammer use?: skype
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: camillia091
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: i went offline, she just asked to coorporate
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: i went offline on skype.. i made my facbook profil as private as possible.. she said she is uploading the video to all my friends.. in 10, 9, 8 ... then she said its 82 percent
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: its really a bad feeling, i hope it doesnt happen to anybody else..
DOB 2nd March 1990 from Lyon, France.
Wayne

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com