Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Deborah Wardwell - tiktok

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Deborah Wardwell - tiktok

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:44 pm

Form received 2023-06-16 12:30:00

What name did the scammer use?: Deborah Wardwell
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: TikTok, Snapchat
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Had screen shots of them using Facebook
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: Don’t have it
Scammer's Skype name.: Don’t have it
Scammer's Skype username .: Don’t have it
How much money did they demand?: 2,000
Name you were told to send the money to.: Dallas Walls
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: United Statea
How were you to send the money ?: Venmo
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: They said if I block them they would share.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: They reached out to me and then started sending me nudes. Unfortunately I sent some back. Then the next day They wanted me to send $2,000 and had screenshots of my Facebook, my wife’s and all our family. I sent explicit photos but they did as well and then they sent me a message to pay them or they’ll post it all. They haven’t shared anything yet because i just quit talking to them but they have pictures where they printed it and are saying they’ll mail to my job. Username on Snapchat is deborahwardwel I sent money to Dallas Walls on Venmo and they are sharing on a page on Facebook. I don’t know what page it is though.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Deborah Wardwell - tiktok

Unread postby Mech666 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:40 pm

Same thing happened to me today hoe did you deal with it. Did it go away
Mech666
New survivor

Re: Deborah Wardwell - tiktok

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:49 pm

Everything we know about the scammer and how it was dealt with is posted above.
You should go to our Blackmail website and fill out the form you will find there with as much information as possible.
Then do all of the steps you will find there to protect yourself from the scammer.

Webcam Help.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com