Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hanna Banana

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hanna Banana

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:23 pm

Form received 2023-03-30 09:19:11

What name did the scammer use?: Rebecca Morrison
How old did the scammer say they were?: 18
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Instagram
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: iMessage

Scammer's email address if you have it.: elonbeischel@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: They contacted my phone number through the above email
How much money did they demand?: $500
Name you were told to send the money to.: $DaneSaucier
How were you to send the money ?: Cash app
Attachments
338182423_1646464739131790_1561413334947857123_n.jpg
338182423_1646464739131790_1561413334947857123_n.jpg (6.04 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
752F72CF-7F06-4B4C-8A7E-64C91393A1EF_jtlsdt.jpeg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hanna Banana

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:48 pm

Form received 2024-01-04 01:54:58

What name did the scammer use?: Grace
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Instagram
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: iMessages
Scammer's email address if you have it.: elonbeischel@gmail.com
How much money did they demand?: 500
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I deleted my instagram account
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This person will not send out your pictures, at least not right away, he loses all leverage if he does, say it’s impossible to send any money cause you don’t have any kind of cash app, he will stall and tell you “LAST CHANCE” but it’s really not, he said last chance to me at least 7 times, he even started counting down but he still hasn’t sent them out, if he thinks u CAN’T send him money, rather then you WON’t, you have a better chance of being left alone. Make it clear you can’t send him money. I basically told him I’m not doing it, just send out the pictures and I’ll have to deal with it but then I can be done with you. At this point he has left me alone and hasn’t sent anything out because he realized he wasn’t getting money and I didn’t care if he sent them out, so he hasn’t gone through the process of uploading them or sending them to family and friends. It’s just not worth it to him apparently.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com