Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Olivia Andersen - hinge

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Olivia Andersen - hinge

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:42 pm

Form received 2022-06-23 15:28:33

What name did the scammer use?: Olivia Andersen
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Hinge
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat, then Insta then FB
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 07576324746
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: As soon as I got the scam message from her demanding she expose my photos and videos on FB, I blocked her.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I did not give her my FB profile but in the message where asked for money, she searched for my name and found a different Shoaib.

She contacted me on Hinge and then got me to talk on Snapchat. Then she began sending me explicit messages and encouraged me to send her back.

Please help me, I am not sure if they will post my recordings on Facebook.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Olivia Andersen - hinge

Unread postby Mo11 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:53 pm

Hey man. I've just been done by this scam as well. Do you know if they contacted you again and if they sent your stuff to your friends/family
Mo11
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:26 pm

Mo11,
Welcome to ScamSurvivors. The information above is from a form that was submitted on Jun 23rd, 2022. All we know is posted.

What you need to do is go to our Blackmail website by clicking the bubble above "Webcam Blackmail Help".

Webcam Help.PNG

Fill out the form you will find there with as much information as possible concerning the scammer.
Then do ALL of the steps provided to protect yourself from the scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:13 pm

Form received 2022-08-11 13:12:09

What name did the scammer use?: Olivia Andersen
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Hinge
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 44 7450799630
How much money did they demand?: £800 by Bitcoin
How were you to send the money ?: Bitcoin trading
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked on Whatsapp
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com